Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022- As you all know that many schemes are being control by a public authority to work on negative thinking toward girls. One such scheme is name Balika Samridhi Yojana. Today we will give you all the important data related to this scheme through this article. Like what is Balika Samridhi Yojana? Its motivation, benefits, highlights, qualifications, important records, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Balika Samridhi Yojana, then you are request to read this article of ours till the end. BSY Online Apply Balika Samridhi Yojana Apply Balika Samridhi Yojana Benefits BSY Online Form Apply
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given by the government after the introduction of the girl child and her investigation is complete. This financial help will be given to work on negative thinking toward girls in the country. Financial assistance of ₹ 500 will be given on the introduction of the girl child Under this scheme. After this, till she comes to the 10th standard, she will be given an appropriate amount continuously. This financial assistance amount is being given to further the training of girls. She can withdraw this amount from the bank upon completion of 18 years. Daughters born on or after 15 August 1997 can take benefit of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply. The process of which we will tell you through this article.
Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Balika Samridhi Yojana|
|Who launched||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance for education|
|Related Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
Purpose of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
The primary goal of this scheme is to provide grants for education to the girl child living below the needy line. This scheme will also develop young girls with pessimistic thinking toward people and small girls will not have to face any kind of financial crisis in the examination. Through Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022, the parents of the girl child will also be urged to give them an education.
Benefits and Features of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
- Only daughters living below the poverty line can avail the benefit of Balika Samridhi Yojana2022.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the daughter should be born on or after 15th August 1997.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government upon the birth of a daughter and on the completion of her studies.
- Negative thinking toward daughters will improve through this scheme.
- If the daughter dies before the age of 18 years, the deposited amount can be withdrawn.
- On the birth of a daughter, financial assistance of ₹ 500 will be provided by the government.
- A fixed amount will be provided every year till the daughter reaches class 10th.
- She can withdraw the amount provided by the government upon completion of 18 years.
- This scheme is being run to promote the education of girls.
- Under this scheme, the scholarship amount will be directly transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Parents of daughters will also be encourage to provide education to them through Balika Samridhi Yojana.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the application process has to be complete.
- Even if the daughter gets married before the age of 18, she will not be provide any benefit under this scheme.
Some important terms and conditions to take advantage of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
- Therefore The amount of benefit under this scheme is directly transfer to the girl child’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Under Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022, the girl child can also withdraw the permanent amount after completing 18 years of age.
- The grant or scholarship can be use to pay the premium of an insurance policy under the Bhagyashree Balika Kalyan Bima Yojana in the name of the girl child.
- If the girl child has died before attaining the age of 18 years, then the amount available in her account can be withdrawn.
- So girl child gets married before attaining the age of 18 years, the girl child will have to forfeit the scholarship amount and the interest earned thereon. She can only take post-birth grants and interests thereon.
- Only unmarried girl children can take benefit from this scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary has to submit a certificate in which it will be proved that the girl child is unmarried. This certificate will be issue by the Municipality or the Gram Panchayat.
- The scholarship amount can be use to buy the textbook or uniform of the girl child.
Eligibility under Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
- To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
- The girl child should be from a family living below the poverty line.
- Only two girls in a family can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only a girl child can apply under this scheme.
- The girl child should be born on or after 15th August 1997.
Documents Required Under Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- income certificate
- Address proof
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- bank passbook
- parent’s identity card
Procedure to apply under Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022
If you live in the rural district then you have to first go to the Anganwadi center and if you live in the Shayari district then you have to go to the health functionary. Apart from this, you can also download the online application form.
- After that, you have to take the application form from him.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all the essential documents to the application form.
- After this, you have to submit the application form from where you have got it.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under this scheme
BSY Online Apply Balika Samridhi Yojana Apply BSY Online Form Apply BSY Online Apply Balika Samridhi Yojana Apply BSY Online Form Apply BSY Online Apply Balika Samridhi Yojana Apply BSY Online Form Apply
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Google News Join Now
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
- Pradhanmantri Balika Anudan Yojana , प्रधानमंत्री बालिका अनुदान योजना 2021
- (Registration) Chief Minister Parivar Samridhi Yojana,MMPSY,Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- (पंजीकरण) मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना,MMPSY,Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- (पंजीकरण) मुख्यमंत्री परिवार समृद्धि योजना,MMPSY,Parivar Samridhi Yojana
- UP Shadi Anudan Yojana 2021 | विवाह अनुदान ऑनलाइन आवेदन रु 51000
Ans: All those girls are included to apply in Balika Samridhi Yojana to live below the poverty line which belongs to the economically weaker section.
Ans: Daughters will get the benefits of getting financial assistance under the Balika Samridhi Yojana, in which they will get the opportunity to take scholarships from class 1 to class 10.
Ans: This is a special initiative started by the Government of India to support the birth and education of the girl child. The scheme has been implemented in 1997 under the policies of women and child development and for the convenience of the girl child. At the time of the birth of the girl child, a financial assistance amount of Rs 500 is provided to the mother under the scheme.
Ans: Benefits and Features of Balika Samridhi Yojana 2022 Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the government upon the birth of a daughter and on the completion of her studies. Negative thinking toward daughters will improve through this scheme. On the birth of a daughter, financial assistance of ₹ 500 will be provided by the government.