To Download Vaccine Certificate by name, we have shared a detailed guide, in this article you will get all information about downloading the Vaccine Certificate by Name. We have also shared many articles related to vaccine certificate download, these are a little different from this article. In this article, you will know how you can download a vaccine certificate by name. So read the article till the end ||cowin registration, cowin gov in app, cowin gov in login, cowin gov in registration,
- 1 What is a COVID-19 vaccine booster?
- 2 Cowin Registration Online?
- 3 4. Registration for vaccination (1st, 2nd and booster dose)
- 4 Steps to Register Covid-19 Vaccine 3rd Booster Dose at cowin.gov.in
- 5 Covid Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number?
- 5.1 Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate Download Online
- 5.2 How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online by Mobile Number or Adhaar Number
- 5.3 How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate using Aarogya Setu app
- 5.4 Cowin registration app Login?
- 5.5 COVID-19 Statewise Vaccine ?
- 5.6 Cowin App Registration Process
- 5.7 COVID-19 Statewise Status Check?
- 5.8 Cowin App Registration Website
- 5.9 Can I check the price of the vaccine?
- 5.10 Can I choose the Covid-19 vaccine?
- 6 If I am Covid-19 positive, when can I get my vaccine shot?
- 7 COVID-19 vaccination Registrations FAQs?
- 7.1 How do I pre-register myself online for an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- 7.2 Is online registration mandatory for COVID-19 vaccination?
- 7.3 Where can I download COVID-19 vaccination certificate from?
- 7.4 How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
- 7.5 Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment?
- 7.6 Can I download COVID-19 vaccine appointment slip?
- 7.7 Can I choose the COVID-19 vaccine?
- 7.8 What is the COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolbox?
- 7.9 Which documents should I carry with me for the COVID-19 vaccination?
- 7.10 What is the origin of COVID-19?
- 8 cowin gov in registration Contact us?
What is a COVID-19 vaccine booster?
A COVID booster shot is an additional dose of a vaccine given after the protection provided by the original shot(s) has begun to decrease over time. The booster helps people maintain strong protection from severe coronavirus disease.
Why do I need a booster, since the COVID-19 vaccines are effective?
The protection offered by the FDA-approved and authorized vaccines is very powerful, but it starts to weaken after two months for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, and after five months for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Getting a booster shot extends the protection, even against the delta and omicron variants
Accine Certificate By Name?
After the first the second wave of COVID-19 i.e. Coronavirus Disease 2019 not only India, but the whole world has suffered with it. At the time of writing this article more than 130 Crore Indians have taken a or both doses of vaccine. After taking the vaccine every individual is getting the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate which is digital as well as physical
How to download the Covid19 vaccination certificate online using the mobile phone number?
- ✔️ Visit the official website of the Government of India e.g. B. cowin.gov.in
- ✔️ Click the Login / Register button.
- ✔️ Now log in with your registered cell phone number and then enter the OTP you received on this cell phone number.
- ✔️ Then click on the Covid19 vaccination certificate.
- ✔️ You will see your Corona vaccination Certificate on the screen.
- ✔️ Click on Download to receive the electronic copy of your Covid vaccination certificate
Cowin Registration Online?
But by doing the work of the government alone, we will not be able to win from Corona. For this, we have to be aware of ourselves. Along with getting the vaccine, we also have to take measures to prevent corona
As I mentioned above every individual is getting the Coronavirus Disease Vaccine Certificate, in some cases many of them are facing a lot of problems regarding the Vaccine Certificate. Some of them get the error while they are trying to download the certificate, and some are not able to log into the CoWIN portal.
Through this article you will get the solution of downloading the Vaccine Certificate, so keep reading the article till the end.
4. Registration for vaccination (1st, 2nd and booster dose)
Booster dose for the entire population from 13 December 2023: First come, first served principle
- ✔️ The entire population aged 16+ m`ay already pre-register on the platform or via the green line (0800 909 400). They will be the first to receive an appointment when the booster vaccination opens up to them.
- ✔️ Persons currently eligible for the booster vaccination may register on the platform or via the green line (0800 909 400) and receive an appointment directly in one of the permanent vaccination centres.
Steps to Register Covid-19 Vaccine 3rd Booster Dose at cowin.gov.in
People who want to get vaccinated can register for the Covid Vaccine 3rd Booster Dose by following the instructions below. These tasks are efficiently completed via your Cowin App or website.
- To register for a Booster Dose of Vaccine, go to the CoWIN official website, cowin.gov.in.
- After entering the official portal, you will see a “Register / Sign In” option; click on it.
- After selecting the option above, you will be routed to another page where you will be requested to enter your old registered mobile number, enter the mobile number, and select the GET OTP option.
- After selecting the earlier option, you will be sent to another webpage.
- After that, you will receive a six-digit OTP; you will discover a text box; enter the OTP into that text box and select the Verify & Proceed option.
- After clicking on the option again, you will be sent to the CoWIN portal’s dashboard, where you will see a “Precaution Dosage” option; touch on this option to schedule your booster dose.
- After you schedule the booster dosage, you will be given a time, date, and vaccination centre address where you must go on the due day to be vaccinated
Through Cowin app registration, you can now register for your vaccine by sitting at home. State governments are currently trying to curb the corona. According to government statistics, the risk of corona is reduced by about 75% after the vaccine is applied. If you get corona even after applying the vaccine, then the chances of getting killed are 0%
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download by Mobile Number?
Now, Covid Vaccination Certificate is compulsory at many places in India. If you want to travel by Public Transport, you will have to show your Covid Vaccination Certificate. Despite that, you will need a corona vaccination certificate for hotel booking, air ticket booking, train ticket booking, attending exams, restaurants, tourist places, and many other places and events.
In India, everyone who is above the age of 18 years, is eligible for having the vaccination doses. After vaccination, it is the duty of the vaccination center to provide the vaccination certificate to the persona having the first or second dose of vaccination. You can download Covid Vaccine Certificate using Cowin Portal, or Aarogyasetu App. Continue reading to know the process to download Coronavirus Vaccination Certificate Online.
As soon as, you get the first dose of vaccination for covid-19, the government of India will issue the Corona Vaccination Certificate of First Dose. After the second dose, you will get the certificate of being fully vaccinated.
In India, you should download your Covid Vaccination Certificate and carry it with you on your mobile or in printed form. Because this certificate is mandatory for showing at many places in India. You can download your Corona Vaccination Certificate using your mobile number and Adhaar number. For this you will have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Online by Mobile Number or Adhaar Number
How to Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate using Aarogya Setu app
Dear friends, after downloading your Covid Vaccine Certificate, check your name, adhaar number, date of birth, name of the vaccine, dose, etc. carefully. If there is any mistake, then inform the authorities as soon as possible using Cowin Portal
Cowin registration app Login?
Now you can register for your Cowin Corona Vaccine right from home. For this, you have to download the Cowin Registration App from the Google Play Store. After downloading this app, you can register your and your family’s vaccine through this app. The Government of India has at this time rectified the supply of vaccines in the entire India. Soon every citizen of India will be given Cowin vaccine
|Co-Win Vaccine Registration – Highlights?|
|Registration for||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration started form||28 April 2023|
|Vaccination started on||01 May 2023 at 4 PM|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18+|
|Total Registration for Vaccine||85.90 Crore|
|Number of Total Vaccination||125.01 Crore|
|Number of Dose-1 Vaccines||79.20 Crore|
|Number of Dose-2 Vaccines||45.70 Crore|
|Number of Fully Vaccinated||45.70 Crore|
|Reported AEFI||0.004 %|
|Number of Vaccine Facilities||57,581+|
The Co-WIN vaccination certificate has a digitally signed secure QR code. This can be authenticated online using the verification utility in this portal or using third party verification app using the services outlined below
Option 1 – Online verification
Steps for online verification
You can view a demo video of ‘how to verify’
Option 2 – Offline verification through third party verifier app
Steps for offline verification:
Regarding the 2-time Cowin vaccine, the Health Department believes that this vaccine is capable of fighting Covid 19. At present, many citizens have been given the first dose in India. For Vaccine Registration you can download other corona vaccine app available on the app store.
CoWIN (Covid Vaccine Intelligence Work) is an app introduced by the central government of India for the vaccination process. Co-WIN, a digital platform, was created for real-time monitoring of COVID-19 vaccine delivery. Registration of beneficiaries on Co-WIN app for the second phase of Covid-19 vaccination commenced on March 1, 2023
COVID-19 Statewise Vaccine ?
|STATE/UTS||TOTAL VACCINATION DOSES||DOSE1||DOSE2||VACCINATION DOSES DAY BEFORE|
|Andaman And Nicobar||3,83,5552,488||2,69,5191,254||1,14,0361,234||3,81,067|
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu||8,08,4086,442||6,27,2511,030||1,81,1575,412||8,01,966|
|Jammu And Kashmir||92,44,6811,42,348||68,01,78863,180||24,42,89379,168||91,02,333|
In the second phase, govt started vaccinating those who are above 60 years of age and those over 45 with comorbidities. The eligible beneficiaries would be able to register themselves on the Co-WIN platform from March 1. The new version of the Co-WIN platform will be GPS-enabled and the beneficiaries will have the option to choose the inoculation session site both at the government and private facilities
In the third phase, the govt commenced vaccination drive for 18 years and above. The registration for 18 plus for vaccination against COVID-19 commenced from April 28
Cowin App Registration Process
To register through the Kovin app, you need to follow the steps given below. You can register for your Cowin vaccine by the methods described. For information about Cowin app registration time, you should talk to a doctor while applying for the vaccine. Only the doctor can tell how much gap should be there between the 1st (2nd dose) of the vaccine. We are giving you information about the below step-wise registration
- ✔️ You have to go to the given Cowin app link and download the app from the play store.
- ✔️ Now you have to go to the app and click on the given vaccine registration.
- ✔️ After clicking on the vaccine registration, you will have to enter your mobile number.
- ✔️ As soon as the mobile number is entered, OTP will be sent to your mobile number, which will have to be verified by putting it in the app.
- ✔️ Now you have to choose from the given Cowin Vaccine Time slot according to your convenience.
- ✔️ Your registration will be completed as soon as the time and date are selected.
- ✔️ After the registration is complete, its information will be given through SMS on your mobile
COVID-19 Statewise Status Check?
|STATE/UTS||TOTAL CASES||ACTIVE||DISCHARGED||DEATHS||ACTIVE RATIO||DISCHARGE RATIO||DEATH RATIO|
|Andaman And Nicobar||7,5822||91||7,4441||129||0.12%||98.18%||1.70%|
|Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu||10,670||61||10,6601||4||0.06%||99.91%||0.04%|
|Jammu And Kashmir||3,26,904105||1,28516||3,21,205119||4,4142||0.39%||98.26%||1.35%|
Cowin App Registration Website
Now you can do your Cowin app registration for 18+ directly by visiting the website without even downloading the app. We have told you about the registration website in the table above. After visiting the website given in the table, you will have to register for your vaccine. You have to register the vaccine again, about 6 weeks after the first dose of the vaccine, or according to the doctor’s recommended time
|Russian Sputnik V||1,145 INR|
|Modern||Not yet available|
|Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose||Not yet available|
The government has made Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online so that every citizen of the country can register for their vaccine. The government has also released some other apps named http://cowin.gov.in, Aarogya Setu App, and UMANG App. All citizens above the age of 18 years should get vaccinated. The government has issued a helpline to short out Cowin app registration issues
All the information is given above about Cowin app registration is given based on the information available on the Internet. If you are not satisfied with the information given then we are sorry for it. For more information, you can comment on us in the comment box. We suggest you stay in your homes and get your vaccination done as soon as possible to avoid the covid strain virus
Will I get an appointment after May 1?
From May 1, state governments and private hospitals will procure 50 percent of total doses directly from the open market to vaccinate the 18-44 year age group. The availability of slots will depend on the availability of doses
|Vaccine Name||Approval Status|
|Sputnik V||In Use|
|Modern||Approved but yet to available|
Due to limited doses, several states will have their own priority groups within the 18-44 years age group. This state-specific information will soon get reflected on the Co-win when you can make appointments.
- ✔️ Is there any registration charge to be paid?
- ✔️ No, there is no registration charge.
- ✔️ How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
- ✔️ Up to four people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
- ✔️ Can I register for vaccination without an Aadhaar card?
Yes, you can register on the Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs: Aadhaar card ; Driving License; PAN card; Passport; Pension Passbook; NPR Smart Card; and Voter ID (EPIC).
Is vaccination free at all vaccination centres?
Currently, vaccination is free at government hospitals and charged at INR 250 in private hospitals for citizens aged 45 years and above. This will cease to exist from May 1, and even those above the age of 45 years will have to pay at private facilities that cost fixed by the private hospital
For people between 18 to 44 years, the States will announce the policy relating to payment. Most states have announced that they will offer it for free at government centres.
At private vaccination sites, however, the cost will be decided by the private hospitals and you can see the price of each vaccine at the time of booking
Can I check the price of the vaccine?
- ✔️ Yes. The system from May 1 will show the price of the vaccine below the name of the vaccination centre at the time of scheduling an appointment.
Can I choose the Covid-19 vaccine?
- ✔️ Yes. The System will show the vaccine being administered in each vaccination centre at the time of scheduling an appointment. Citizens can choose the vaccination centre as per their choice of vaccine being administered However, the choice will not be available at the Government facilities.
What are the options if one citizen is aged 45 or above and another is aged 18 or above?
If one citizen is aged 45 or above and another citizen is aged 18 to 44 years and both want to schedule a combined appointment, then only private paid vaccination centres or vaccination centres as per state’s policy will be made available. However, it may happen that some hospitals which are catering to people with 45 years or more may not allow the booking of appointments for people with lesser age. In that case you may make bookings one by one
If I am Covid-19 positive, when can I get my vaccine shot?
The centre has specified three categories of temporary contraindications. For people in these categories, vaccination is to be deferred for four-eight weeks after recovery. These categories are: persons having active symptoms of SARS-CoV-2 infection; Covid-19 patients who have been given anti-SARS-Cov-2 monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma; and acutely unwell and hospitalised — with or without intensive care — patients due to “any illness”
COVID-19 vaccination Registrations FAQs?
How do I pre-register myself online for an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccine?
Online registration and appointment can be done through Co-WIN portal. You will have to give some basic information about yourself and details of your photo identification card to get yourself registered online
Is online registration mandatory for COVID-19 vaccination?
No. Vaccination Centres provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day. However, it is recommended to register online and schedule vaccination in advance for a have hassle-free vaccination experience
Where can I download COVID-19 vaccination certificate from?
You can download vaccination certificate from the Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or through Digi-Locker by following the simple steps. You may do so by using the mobile number used at the time of registration
How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number
Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment?
Citizens aged 45 years and above can schedule appointments online or walk-in to vaccination centres. Citizens aged 18-44 years should mandatorily register themselves and schedule appointment online before vaccination. However, all citizens are recommended to register online and schedule vaccination in advance for a hassle-free vaccination experience
Can I download COVID-19 vaccine appointment slip?
Yes, the appointment slip can be downloaded after the appointment has been scheduled
Can I choose the COVID-19 vaccine?
System will show the vaccine being administered in each vaccination centre at the time of scheduling an appointment. Citizen can choose the vaccination centre as per their choice of vaccine being administered However, the choice will not be available at the Government facilities
What is the COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolbox?
The COVID-19 vaccine introduction toolbox equips all countries to prepare for and implement COVID-19 vaccination by providing guidance, tools, and training. This toolbox is intended to support Ministries of Health, health workers, partner organizations, and other stakeholders,cowin gov in registration
Which documents should I carry with me for the COVID-19 vaccination?
You should carry your identity proof specified by you at the time of registration on the Co-WIN portal and a printout/screenshot of your appointment slip cowin gov in registration, cowin gov in login, cowin gov in app
What is the origin of COVID-19?
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a novel severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. It was first isolated from three people with pneumonia connected to the cluster of acute respiratory illness cases in Wuhan. All structural features of the novel SARS-CoV-2 virus particle occur in related coronaviruses in nature,cowin gov in registration, cowin gov in login, cowin gov in app
cowin gov in registration Contact us?
- ✔️ Helpline
- ✔️ +91 11 23978046 (Toll Free – 1075 )
- ✔️ Technical Helpline
- ✔️ 0120 4473222