ctet, ctet admit card, ctet answer key, ctet syllabus, ctet result CTET is a Central Teacher Eligibility Test that conducts by the Central Board of Secondary Education that is now going to invites the online application form. As per the official announcement CTET Application Form 2021 is commenced from 20th September 2021 on the website ctet.nic.in. All the candidates who want to apply for the application form should collect the available updates from here and then utilize them to fill in the application form
CTET Notification 2021
The official CTETNotification for CTET2021 December exam has been released by CBSE on 20th September 2021 at the official website www.ctet.nic.in. The detailed CTET2021 Notification including the application process, eligibility criteria, dates, exam structure, syllabus, results and more are released along with the official notification
Now you have to wait sometime for the application form. This is December terms of CTETthat is organized soon in the coming dates. If you have excited to submit the application form then need to collect the required CTETEligibility from the below section and then complete the application form in the given duration.
CTETApplication Form 2021
|Posts Name||Primary teachers, TGT, and PGT posts|
|Jobs Type||Central Govt. Jobs|
|CTETDecember Registration Dates||20 September to 19 October 2021|
CTET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates can apply for CTET2021 Exam by logging in to the official website of CTETafter the notification for the same has been released. A candidate belonging to either the General or OBC category is required to pay Rs. 1000/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 1200/- (if applying for both the papers). The same amount is reduced to Rs. 600/- (if applying for either Paper I or Paper II) and Rs. 600/- (if applying for both the papers) for candidates belonging to SC/ST category
|CTETDec 2021 Notification Date||20 September 2021|
|Start Date for CTETOnline Form 2021||September 20, 2021|
|CTETApply Online Last Date||19 October 2021|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||20 October 2021 (3:30 pm)|
Fee Details for CTET Exam are as follows:
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
Here are few steps that you need to follow to fill online form:
- Step 1: Open CBSE, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Official Website, Named by ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the Home screen, you will get the “CTET2021 December Online Registration button” |Active from 20, September onwards
- Step 3: After clicking on the Registration button you will redirect to a new page where you need to do login with your existing account or create a new account if you are applying for this first time
- Step 4: After login, you will get CTETDec 2021 Application form
- Step 5: Enter all details correctly “Your Personal Details, Exam centre, Posts, Upload documents,12th, Degree marks and All Mendetery details
- Step 6: After filling in all details you will redirect to the payment gateway where you need to pay application fees through Online Mode
- Step 7: Click on Submit Button on or before the Closing date
- Step 8: Download the submitted Application form for future use
Guideline to Fill CTET 2021 Application Form
- Candidates must use the official link to perform the application submission.
- Prepare the documents required to submit with CTET2021 Online Form.
- You must keep documents in scanned form.
- The Photo and Signature to CTETForm 2021 must be in the given dimension.
- You should have a valid email id for further contact purposes.
- The complete Process of CTETOnline Registration will be online mode.
- No offline mode will be accepted for the application form.
- The details are filling in the CTETApplication Form, must be correct and well entered in the given
- If any error is found in the application form then the process of recruitment will be terminated without any notice
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
How to Do CTET December 2021 Online Registration?
- First of all, candidates must visit the official portal of CBSE CTET2021.
- After landing on the website, you need to find a suitable link for CTETOnline Registration.
- Now click on the link provided on the CTETOnline Apply Section.
- After the CTETRegistration Form for December 2021 appears on the screen.
- Fill the application form with the required details as guided above.
- Upload all the relevant documents in the given section with details.
- Now Make the CTETOnline Form Fee in the online mode.
- At the last, you need to read all the details and then click on final submission.
- The CTETapplication form is now ready to be downloaded.
- Save it or take a print of the form for future use
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The job seeker who is interested to do Teaching Sarkari Naukri in KVS OR DSSSB or any CBSE Integrated schools must have a minimum of 12th pass or degree qualification and CBSE removed Age limit criteria as anyone can apply, there is no Age Limit: Below we shared Education qualification in details you can also confirm this from official notification:
|Code No||Language||Code No||Language||Code No||Language||Code No||Language|
How to Apply Online for CTET 2021 December Exam?
If you have minimum Educational qualifications then, you can directly apply Online application form from the link below or for more convenience you can follow instructions to do Online Registration for CTETExam and also take a look through Exam fees that you have to Pay. We also request to every candidate kindly read the official PDF also because 1 single mistake can reject your Application form
CTET 2021 Salary
All the selected candidates will get the Payscale as per posts wise mentioned below:
- For Primary Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,200 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance mentioned
- For Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,600 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,800 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
CTET passed teachers at all levels get several allowances as mentioned below:
- TA (Transport Allowance)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- Increment (once a year)
CTET More Updates
This page is updated on a regular basis whenever any news release regarding CTETExam 2021-2022. So we request to every applicant kindly bookmark this page and also take screenshots of important dates. If you have any questions regarding CBSE CTET2021 Notification kindly comment below. Our team try our best to give a reply to your comment
CTET Certificate Validity
The validity of the CTETcertificate for an appointment has been revised and now the certificate will remain valid throughout life. The revised validity has been made effective from 2011 as announced by the Education Minister and the candidates whose certificates are expired can get their new certificate with no expiry. It has been declared that the States and UTs will be responsible for revalidating or re-issue TET certificates to the candidates whose period of 7 years has already expired (after 2011). Earlier, the validity of the CTETcertificate was for 7 years (from the date of issue)
CTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is different for selecting candidates to the post of teacher for Classes 1-5 and for Classes 6-8. Let’s have a look at the Educational Qualification required by the candidates for both these sections:
CTETEducational Qualification for Classes 1-5
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration) OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam securing minimum 45% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration), according to the NCTE Regulations 2002. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration).OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has Bachelor’s degree and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
CTETEducational Qualification for Classes 6-8
- A candidate who holds a Graduation degree and has passed or is appearing in final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration). OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Bachelor in Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 40% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor in Education, according to NCTE regulations. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with the minimum of 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration Bachelor of Elementary Education. OR
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- A candidate who has a Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in B.Ed program of 1-year duration
Candidates after qualifying CTET2021 Exam will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs for Classes 1 to 8 in Central Government Schools such as NVS/KVS and other Schools etc. The basic salary of teachers CTETqualified teachers is between Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 as the basic pay. Their net in-hand salary of a CTETqualified teacher ranges from Rs. 35000 to Rs. 50000 per month
|Pay Scale||9300- 34800||9300- 34800||9300- 34800|
|Basic Pay after 7th CPC||35400||44900||47600|
Q-What is the salary of CTET teacher?
Q-Is B Ed necessary for CTET exam?
Q-Which is better CTET or TET?
Q-How can I get CTET Marksheet 2021?
- Step 1: You have to download the mobile app of Digilocker
- Step 2: Registration or Login
- Step 3: Sign Up for Digi Locker
- Step 4: Mention the personal details
- Step 5: Enter your Aadhaar card number
- Step 6: Get Issued Documents
Q-What is the salary of CTET teacher?
Q-Is B Ed necessary for Ctet exam?
Q-Who can apply for CTET 2021?
Q-Is CTET difficult?
Q-What is the qualification for Ctetexam?
ctet syllabus, ctet answer key, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet admit card, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet answer key, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet syllabus, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result, ctet result,
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
CTET score will allow the candidates to be recruited in central government-run schools such as Kendriya Vidyalaya Navodaya Vidyala, etc. Meanwhile, the TET scores will allow the student to be recruited in one of the state government-run schools situated in a particular state
The Students who have qualified B.Ed may also eligible to apply forCTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2021. … The candidates those who passed B. Ed exam and already applied for CTETpaper II, now they can apply for both the papers — Paper-I and Paper-II
A CTETpassed teacher working at the primary level gets about Rs 35,000 to 37,000. A teacher working at the upper-primary level receives a salary of Rs 43,000 to 46,000. ACTET-qualified PGT teacher mostly gets a pay of Rs 48,000-50,000, ctet syllabus
Steps to Check CTET Certificate 2021 or CTET Marksheet on DigiLocker App
Step 1: You have to download the mobile app of Digilocker
Step 2: Registration or Login
Step 3: Sign Up for Digi Locker
Step 4: Mention the personal details
Step 5: Enter your Aadhaar card number
Step 6: Get Issued Documents