KPSC Recruitment 2022: Karnataka Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for various posts. The notification of all these posts was released recently covering all the details of KPSC Recruitment 2022. One must be aware of the different eligibility criteria for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Service Officer, and Numerology. Karnataka psc recruitment 2022. A separate application will be started for these posts. For complete details of Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 from Eligibility Criteria to the Selection Process, all the candidates please go through this message thoroughly. KPSC Recruitment 2022 KPSC Recruitment Notification KPSC Job Recruitment 2022 KPSC Notification 2022
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 karnataka psc recruitment 2022
- 1.2 Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date
- 1.3 KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Apply for JE, ASO & Statistical Inspector Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.5 KPSC Application Fee 2022
- 1.6 Karnataka PSC Selection Process 2022
- 1.7 Karnataka JE, ASO & Statistical Inspector Eligibility
- 1.8 When should we apply for KPSC Exam?
- 1.9 What is the post under KPSC?
- 1.10 What is the eligibility for KPSC?
- 1.11 Is Kannada compulsory for KPSC?
KPSC Recruitment 2022
The application process for KPSC Recruitment 2022 will be conducted online. The application form is for the Karnataka Public Service Commission to submit the application fee. To participate in this process, candidates should apply for KPSC within the given time frame. Candidates should ensure that they also go through the notification for the recruitment of various posts by filling out the respective application form. We will share all the major notification information through this article.
karnataka psc recruitment 2022
This is the number of such Indian vacancy 2022 Karnataka for JE, ASO, and Statistical Inspector posts. Following are the vacancy details which are available as per the recruitment notification.
|Designation||Total number of blanks|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||58|
|Junior Engineer||66 (Civil) & 3 (Mechanical)|
|Statistical Inspector (RPC)||105|
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification for various posts has been released separately, the last date to apply for all the posts has been fixed and the last date has been fixed according to the post itself. The last date of Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2022 according to the respective post is the 15th, 17th, and 18th of November 2022. You have already been given the guidelines to fill out the PSC letter before the last date. Afterward, the selection process will continue and any application submitted late will not be accepted.
KPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka PAC Recruitment 2022 posts are from different departments and are also defined independently. However, the minimum and maximum age limits are also the same for all those posts i.e. 18 and 35 years respectively (Age relaxation is also given for some category candidates). But all those applicants also require different.
|Post Name||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Statistical Inspector (HK)||Graduate Certificate in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Computer Science|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||In Mathematics or Pure Mathematics or Statistics or Applied Statistics or Economics in Statistics or Quantitative Techniques or Pure Economics or Applied Economics or Applied Mathematics or Econometrics or Master’s Certificate in Computer Science|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Diploma in Civil Engineering (General) for JE (Civil) and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (General) for JE (Mechanical)|
|Statistical Inspector (RPC)||Educational Qualification Similar to Statistical Inspector (HK)|
Apply for JE, ASO & Statistical Inspector Posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
As stated in the KPSC Notification 2022, candidates have to fill out the application form for recruitment to various posts. Check the below steps to apply for JE, ASO & Statistical Inspector posts @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Candidates will find the application form for the post of their choice on the KPSC portal, so first, they have to open it through kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- The link to apply online for various posts is in the “What’s New” section on the left side of the homepage. Candidates have to click on the link of the post for which they want to apply.
- After this, the online application portal will open for the candidates.
- Now, candidates have to create their profile through their mobile number and email id.
- After the candidates have created their login credentials, they can log in to fill out the application form for the post of their choice.
- In the application form, candidates have to enter all the details with utmost accuracy.
- Afterward, candidates have to read the instructions to upload the documents and then upload them.
- Now, candidates have to check the details entered in the application form and modify the details which are entered incorrectly (if any).
- Candidates can now submit the application fee for their post by available payment methods.
- KPSC Application Form 2022 is completely filled now, candidates can submit it.
- Candidates must keep a printout of the application form with them for use during the recruitment process.
KPSC Application Fee 2022
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 35 as a processing fee for KPSC Application Form 2022. However, the amount of the application fee for recruitment is different for different categories of candidates. KPSC Application Fee 2022 details are in the table below: KPSC Recruitment 2022 KPSC Recruitment Notification KPSC Job Recruitment 2022 KPSC Notification 2022
|2(a), 2(b), 3(a) and 3(b)||Rs. 300/-|
|SC, ST (Category-1), and PWD||No Application Fee|
Karnataka PSC Selection Process 2022
There are only two papers in the selection process for various posts in Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2022. The complete details of the pattern and subjects of both papers are given in the recruitment notification. Candidates who qualify for the exam as per the pre-determined eligibility criteria by the official can participate in the rest of the Karnataka PSC Selection Process 2022. KPSC Job Recruitment 2022
Karnataka JE, ASO & Statistical Inspector Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Assistant Statistical Officer, and Statistical Inspector in Karnataka must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- Candidates should be residing in Karnataka at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants’ age should be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age limit has been declared as 40 years. The maximum age criteria may be relaxed depending on the category of the candidate.
- Applicants should have a Diploma in General Civil Engineering or General Mechanical Engineering approved and recognized by the authorities of Karnataka.
- Candidates must have passed the postgraduate program with subjects such as Mathematics, Statistics,
- Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science, or related fields.
When should we apply for KPSC Exam?
For example, visit the official site of the KPSC www.kpsc.kar.nic.in, snap to the KPSC Departmental Test Considered Card page segment connect, and enter the KPSC test application details, for example, application no.
What is the post under KPSC?
The various posts that come under KPSC Recruitment are KPSC Right Hand Architect, Junior Designer, First Division Associate, Second Division Associate, and so forth.
What is the eligibility for KPSC?
As per the guidelines, up-and-comers must be eligible for the Gazetted Probationary Examination (KPSC KAS) if they have four years of college education offered by a college as prescribed by regulations in India. Or on the other hand a bachelor’s degree from a stated college. Or on the other hand, have the same capacity.
Is Kannada compulsory for KPSC?
The English and Kannada language papers are compulsory and qualifying in nature. Somewhere around 35% of the impressions are expected to clear the English/Kannada paper. The level of inquiry will be of respect degree level. KPSC Job Recruitment 2022
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Google News Join Now
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
Ans: You can check the exam schedule by visiting the official portal. All the directions are given there
Ans: Yes, candidates can apply for more than one post if all the given rules are fulfilled.
Ans: Candidates who have applied for the recruitment of JE Civil and Mechanical, ASO, and Statistical Inspector in Karnataka will be required to appear for the Kannada language test and written test. Any fourth details related to this recruitment process will be updated here. Keep checking this space for all the current latest information.