The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was Started by PM Sh Narendra Modi under which Rs 2000/- is given in each installment. All the marginal farmers and small landowners are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana. You can do PM Kisan Registration Online @ pmkisan.gov.in with the help of your Mobile Number and Aadhar Card. After that, you can check PM Kisan Status 2023 in which you can find out whether your Registration is approved or not. Moreover, PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023 is released in which names of all the eligible farmers are mentioned and it can be downloaded as per your District, pm kisan.gov.in status | beneficiary status, Samman Nidhi, status, pm Kisan
To check the PM Kisan Status, we have already given the complete step-by-step guide below along with images. To check the pmkisan.gov.in Status a beneficiary/applicant must have a Mobile Number (which is registered on PM Kisan) or Registration Number
Farmers who recently registered on the official portal to avail of the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme must know that pmkisan.gov.in’s Status can be checked by visiting the official website. Those who don’t know how to check their status need to read this article till the very end
- 1 Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2023
- 2 PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in
- 2.1 How To Check PM Kisan Status 2023?
- 2.2 PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
- 2.3 PM Kisan All Installment List Check 2023
- 2.4 PM Kisan Yojana E-KYC Registration 2023
- 2.5 PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
- 2.6 PM Kisan Helpline Number Check?
- 2.7 PM Kisan eKYC Status 2023 By Aadhaar No?
- 2.8 pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiaries Status 2023?
Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2023
- ➡ The Registered Farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana are named in the Beneficiary List after verification of their Documents.
- ➡ Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2023 will be released around 15 to 20 December this year on pmkisan.gov.in before the Amount is credited in your Bank Account.
- ➡ Farmers having names in the Beneficiary List are eligible to get Rs 2000/- for each Installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
- ➡ You can visit pmkisan.gov.in and use your Mobile Number or Aadhar Card Number to check your name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023.
- ➡ This list is released State Wise and District Wise for the reference of Eligible Farmers
Pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2023 (Beneficiary & Installment)
The table above shows you the PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023 and according to news sources, it may be released in December 2023. Now that the kist release date is approaching, you should complete the PM Kisan EKYC 2023 before the due date to claim the benefits in your Bank Account. All the Updates related to PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 will be available on pmkisan.gov.in which you can access using your Aadhar Card Number or Mobile Number
PM Kisan Status Check 2023 By Mobile Number
- ➡ Farmers can do PM Kisan Status Check 2023 by Mobile Number using the Steps mentioned.
- ➡ The first thing you have to do is open pmkisan.gov.in and then tap on the Beneficiary Status button.
- ➡ Now enter your Mobile Number and enter the OTP you received in the Message.
- ➡ Your Status as a beneficiary will be now visible on the screen in which you can check your Eligibility.
- ➡ So using this process, you can check PM Kisan Status 2023 by Mobile Number
PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023 @pmkisan.gov.in
|The Scheme’s name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Scheme Executed By||The Central Government of India|
|PM Kisan Yojana started in||2018|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023||will be released by the end of December 2023, Expected
|PM Kisan Yojana Powered By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|Credited Amount Under the PM Kisan Scheme||6000 Rupees in Total, Paid in Three Equal Installments|
|Beneficiaries||India’s Small and Marginal Landowner Farmers|
|Release Date for the 13th Installment||20 December 2023 (11:00 A.M)|
|Status of E KYC||PM Kisan EKYC|
|The Payment Method||Bank transfer directly|
|Kisan Help Desk for PM||011-24300606, 155261|
Method to Check pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2023
- ➡ The Beneficiaries have to open pmkisan.gov.in from their mobile.
- ➡ Now click on the Beneficiary List button given on the home screen.
- ➡ Select your State, District, Sub District, Block, and Village.
- ➡ Now you can see the Beneficiary List of your area on the screen.
- ➡ Check your name in it and then see whether you are eligible or not.
- ➡ So this is the method to check PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List 2023
How To Check PM Kisan Status 2023?
- ➡ Go to the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- ➡ As the website opened completely find out farmers corner.
- ➡ In the farmer’s corner, check for the beneficiary status section.
- ➡ Open the section after entering your registration no. or mobile no.
- ➡ verify entered details with the captcha then click on the get data button.
- ➡ Complete information will be shown for all statuses
PM Kisan 13th Installment Date
Farmers can expect PM Kisan’s 13th Installment to get released in the upcoming week of December month. As per some reports, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi may launch the last installment on 20th December. Under this scheme, every registered farmer will receive a 6,000 rupees payment in three installments. If any needed person wants to get the scheme benefit have to submit and verify the required details mentioned on the website
PM Kisan Beneficiary List
The farmer who registered on the official website pmkisan.gov.in wants to know whether they are receiving 6,000 rupees in yearly installments. have to check the beneficiary list. There will need for State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village names on the portal section. By names of all farmers, a list will be shown after successfully submitting the required details. Any person whose name does not appear on the beneficiary list has to check the status of whether their application has been approved or not
PM Kisan All Installment List Check 2023
|Number of Installments||Status|
|13th Installment||December 31, 2023|
Steps To Check Beneficiary List in Online
Following some useful steps in which any person can check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List-
- ➡ First, open the website of PMKSNY in your browser.
- ➡ Now on the homepage navigate to the beneficiary list section.
- ➡ Open the section, and now select the required details.
- ➡ After clicking on the get report button to generate the list.
- ➡ Verify your name and whether you receive the installment or not
PM Kisan Yojana E-KYC Registration 2023
There will be PM Kisan E-KYC Registration on the website is mandatory to receive money under this scheme. Farmers can do registration OTP-based E-KYC online on the website or offline by visiting the nearest CSC center. There will need for biometrics to verify info and successfully submit Aadhar details. After all the funds can be received in a bank account
PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
Use the following instructions, and check whether you is added to the beneficiary list or not
- ➡ The first thing that you need to do is to visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, whose URL is https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- ➡ Now, an option of the PM Kisan Beneficiary List will be before you under the section of the Farmer’s Corner, hit on this option and go to the new webpage
- ➡ Post tapping on the above-mentioned option, you need to select your State, District, Sub District, Block & Village and hit the option of the Get Report
Note: Once you have tapped on the Get Report, the complete list of Beneficiaries of a particular village will be before, where you will find the Name, Father’s Name, Gender & Address of the beneficiary
PM Kisan Helpline Number Check?
|PM Kisan Helpline No
PM-KISAN Help Desk
Aadhaar OTP-related issue
Email : aead[at]nic[dot]in
PM Kisan eKYC Status 2023 By Aadhaar No?
As we know, PM Kisan eKYC is compulsory and any farmer who has not completed the eKYC will not get Installment in their Bank account. All of you should check PM Kisan eKYC Status 2023 on pmkisan.gov.in using your Mobile Number to see whether everything related to your Application Form is correct or not. Moreover, you can proceed with correction if there is any error. Doing the eKYC is very simple as you need to enter your Aadhar Card Number and then further enter the OTP Received on mobile to complete the eKYC. All those who have completed their eKYC are eligible to get their name in the Beneficiary List and later Installment will be credited to their Bank Account
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiaries Status 2023?
Under the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers who have enrolled for the Scheme in the initial stage have already received 11 Installments of ₹2000/, whose details are available below.
|April – July||August – November||December – March|
Note: For the financial year 2023-23 (August – November) more than 11,00,00,000 Farmers are going to get ₹2000/.
To check the beneficiary status, if you don’t have your Registration Number, then you can get it by visiting the official portal PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
An individual can directly visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/KnowYour_Registration.aspx and get his/her Registration Number, by providing the registered Mobile Number, pm kisan kyc, pm kisan kyc, pm kisan kyc,
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government on this website.cscdigitalsevasolutions.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Google News Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
The official PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022 has been proclaimed by the Union Agriculture Minister of Bharat from 15 Dec 2022 until 31 Dec 2022, within which the number is going to be attributable to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries
So as per the PM Kisan 12th Installment Release 2022 Date and Time the amount will be deposited in the bank account on 17th October 2022
National Farmers’ Day, also known as Kisan Diwas, is celebrated every year in India on 23 December