PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration 2023, also known as PMGKY 2023, is a scheme introduced by the Indian government. The scheme provides assistance to the economically disadvantaged sections of society. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced on March 26, 2020, that there is no need to register or apply online for PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. In this article, we will explain how to register for the scheme and provide information on the online application process. The scheme was initiated in 2020 and has been reintroduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2023. Under the Garib Kalyan Yojana, each family will receive assistance based on their respective state. To learn more about PMGKY, please read this article and find out how to make online purchases.
- 1 PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Status
- 1.1 Key Facts Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.2 pm Garib Kalyan Yojana to poor and women.
- 1.3 The state government will provide these services from 1 May 2023 to 12 May 2023 in its state.
- 1.4 Central government space rations will be given from 15 May 2023 to 26 May 2023.
- 1.5 Where will you get the ration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for free?
- 1.6 How many kgs will each person get free ration?
- 1.7 What will you get free | What will you get for free?
- 1.8 Will you get ration next month too? Will you get free ration next month too?
- 1.9 Who will get ration? Who will get ration?
- 1.10 pm Garib Kalyan Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023?
- 1.11 How will the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana come about?
- 1.12 Also read: Bihar Pravasi Mazdoor Assistance Scheme, Bihar Pravasi majdur sahayata Yojana
- 1.13 Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Dhan Yojana | Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Dhan Yojana?
- 1.14 Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, ₹ 2000 will be given in advance only.
- 1.15 Free gas cylinders will be given for 3 months that money will also be given in the account.
- 1.16 Also, read Control room built in Bihar for migrant laborers. Through this toll-free number, you will be able to ask for help from the government.
- 1.17 How to get free gas cylinder under Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.18 Some salient features of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.19 Benefits of Prime Minister’s Ration Subsidy Scheme?
- 1.20 Key things you should know about the plan?
- 1.21 What is Pradhan Mantri Kalyan Yojana FAQ?
- 1.22 Q. What is the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana?
- 1.23 Q. How to register in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.24 Q. What is Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana?
- 1.25 Q. How to make a new Savera card?
- 1.26 Q. How will the unemployed get employment?
- 1.27 Q. What are the actions of the government that are directly related to reducing the poor?
- 1.28 Q. What facility will the laborers get?
PMGKY 2023 | What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
As we all know, to combat the Karona virus in our country, the Government of India has started a relief package of 1.7 lakh crores. Meanwhile, under the Pradhan Mantri Garib ( PMGKY SCHEME 2023 ) welfare scheme, the government aims to help poor people who are Bhojpuri women, widowers, physically able, SHGs, migrant workers and farmers (PMGKY 2023) and the poor. People are trying through the objection of this lockdown and money which is aarti for them is being sent directly to their account through their daughter.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023 Status
|Name of Scheme||PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023|
|Type of package||Corona Relief Package|
|Scheme Launched By||Central Government|
|Beneficiary||Poorest of the poor people|
|Relief package amount||₹1.70 Lakh Crore ($24 billion)|
|Date of announcement||26th March 2023|
|Announced by||Ministry of Finance|
Key Facts Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana?
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Ration Subsidy Scheme|
|started by||by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||Country 80 crore beneficiaries|
|Objective||The subsidy will be provided to poor people on ration|
pm Garib Kalyan Yojana to poor and women.
Due to the Karuna virus lockdown, the general public, especially the poor people, get upset, in such a situation, the government has issued the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Yojana relief package. Within which the government took special care of the poor farmer and that of the men and laborers (PMGKY SCHEME 2023), 50 lakhs was insured for the Karuna virus lockdown free cylinder and ₹ 200 (PMGKY 2023) 2000000 ₹ 2 kg 5 kg rice to poor farmer families. 1.70 lakh crore economic package was launched.[PMGKY SCHEME 2023,PMGKY SCHEME 2023,PMGKY SCHEME 2023]
- ✔️ 15 rupees will be sent in Jan Dhan account in the name of each person.
- ✔️ Every person will be given ₹ 2 Lungi Home otherwise 3 rupees per kg of rice will be given 5 kg in the name of each person.
- ✔️ Prateek will send an amount of ₹ 1000 to the ration card holders in their account.
- ✔️ Prateek students will be provided Rs.15 to them.
- ✔️ Under Garib Kalyan 3 gas cylinders will be given for free.
- ✔️ Insurance of ₹ 500000 will also be done in the name of Prateek family.
- ✔️ The poor will get free ration. The poor will get free ration under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
Announcing the Karona Virus Lockdown Refill Package, Finance Minister Sitharaman announced that poor families (PMGKY SCHEME 2023) will be helped both by free ration and direct money transfer (PMGKY 2023) so that they can help themselves in this crisis. and able to feed their family.
#PradhanMantriGareebKalyanYojana relief to #FARMERS:— PIB India (@PIB_India) March 26, 2020
An advance 1st installment of ₹2,000 to be released as part of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana; To benefit 8.69 crore farmers.#IndiaFightsCorona #Lockdown21 pic.twitter.com/UpaFKggaf2
The state government will provide these services from 1 May 2023 to 12 May 2023 in its state.
As we all know, the ration given by the state government across the country has been distributed almost completely at a reasonable rate like every month, from which (PMGKY SCHEME 2023) those people have been given ration. Those who already have a ration card with the state government, the ration was distributed (PMGKY 2023) at a fixed price. Similarly, once again the lockdown of 2023 from 1 May 2023 to 12 May 2023 will help all poor families.
Central government space rations will be given from 15 May 2023 to 26 May 2023.
You, who is going to start ration train from May 15, do not ration, but due to crop, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will provide ration in abundance to poor families under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana due to lock down (PMGKY 2023). Keeping in mind that the poor should not have trouble eating and drinking, rations will be distributed absolutely free, this is a big announcement of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Where will you get the ration of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for free?
The ration of Garib Kalyan Yojana will be distributed by the Prime Minister according to the ration distribution system of the state government only near your nearest ration dealer (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) but (PMGKY 2023) for this you will not need to pay any money. The government will make full money of this ration, each person will be given 5 kg wheat and 5 kg rice, which will be absolutely free.
How many kgs will each person get free ration?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, it was announced to put unit wise ration at 5 KG and one KG on each member of each family, according to which if you have 6 members in your family (PMGKY 2023) then you will get 30 kg ration. And you will get 6 KG pulses. Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, every family member will be given ration at the rate of 5 KG and one KG at the cost of the unit, according to the government’s announcement, according to which if 6 members in your family then you will get 30kg of ration and 6kg of pulses.
What will you get free | What will you get for free?
Under this scheme, it was announced to give 5 kg unit rice and 1 kg pulse to the beneficiaries, but according to the latest information, only 5 kg unit rice will be distributed in the distribution from 15th.
Will you get ration next month too? Will you get free ration next month too?
Yes, within the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Yojana, it has been announced to give ration for the next 3 months, according to which you will get the benefit of free ration for 3 months from the government in Karo Na Nautanki Sampoorna Aarti (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) . According to the time, the date can also be made again ahead.
Who will get ration? Who will get ration?
Although it was announced by the government to give free ration to 80 crore people under this scheme, but according to the existing ration distribution guidelines, ration will be distributed only to those people whose eligible household or planning ration card is made. That is, from the month of April, they will be given ration (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) 2 times every month and from May 15, the ration which is deformed will be given absolutely free. However, some of the estates like Delhi, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, etc. have also announced to give ration to those people whose ration card is not made, for more information, you can know by clicking on the link given below.
Also read: Bihar Corona Sahayata App, How To Download Bihar Corona Sahayata App, How To Register In Bihar Corona Sahayata App
pm Garib Kalyan Yojana | Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2023?
The Finance Minister said that no person will be allowed to go hungry. Within the Garib Kalyan Yojana, families coming under BPL will be given 5 KG rice eighth wheat (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) to each person. Will be given free for the next 3 months and each (PMGKY SCHEME 2023) family will be given one KGMC Dali free for the next 3 months as well as the benefit of 5KG wheat or rice will be given to eighty crore people of the country.
How will the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana come about?
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Dhan Yojana | Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Dhan Yojana?
The Finance Minister also said that within the PM Garib Kalyan Paddy Scheme, farmers (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) will be given to MNREGA workers, poor widows, pensioners and women with disabilities and Jan Dhan account holders and women of Ujjwala scheme to women of self-help groups directly. Financial help will be provided.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, ₹ 2000 will be given in advance only.
Along with this, the Minister announced that it is in the first week of Mai. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmers of the country will get the first installment of ₹ 2000. According to the information, about eight crore farmers will get benefits under this schemePMGKY SCHEME 2023, PMGKY SCHEME 2023, PMGKY SCHEME 2023
Free gas cylinders will be given for 3 months that money will also be given in the account.
Further, according to the announcement of Nirmala Sitharaman (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023), about eight crore BPL families will be given free gas cylinders under the Ujjwala scheme (GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration) so that they can take care of their homes (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023). For which they will not have to deposit any fee for the next 3 months to get the gas cylinder.
Also, read Control room built in Bihar for migrant laborers. Through this toll-free number, you will be able to ask for help from the government.
How to get free gas cylinder under Garib Kalyan Yojana?
According to sources within this scheme, according to the information received, the financial beneficiaries of this scheme will not have to invest money from their pocket to fill the cylinder, for this (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023) the government has deposited the cash amount in the account of the beneficiaries of this scheme from April 4. Has announced to send, after which if you have a mobile number linked with gas connection in your bank account, then you will come and get the information about the money deposited in the account through SMS, then you (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023) using that money You can book gas cylinders for free (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023). If mobile number is not installed in your bank account or gas connection, then you can register mobile number in your account number by visiting nearest Bank Kia Bank Mitra branch CSC center otherwise you can also do balance inquiry through account number.
Some salient features of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
|benefits of the scheme||amount/profit|
|Ration card holders (80 crore people)||Additional 5 kg ration free|
|Corona Warriors (Doctors, Nurses, Staff)||50 lakh insurance|
|Farmer (Registered in PM Kisan Yojana)||2000/- (in the first week of April)|
|Jan Dhan Account Holder (Female)||500/- next three months|
|Widower, poor citizen, disabled, senior citizen||1000/- (for the next three months)|
|Ujjwala Yojana||cylinder free for next three months|
|self help groups||10 lakh additional loan will be given|
|construction worker||31000 Cr Fund will be used for them|
|EPF||24% (12% + 12%) will be paid by the government for the next three months|
Benefits of Prime Minister’s Ration Subsidy Scheme?
- ✔️ All ration card holders of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- ✔️ Ration subsidy will be provided to 80 crore beneficiaries of the country under this scheme.
- ✔️ 3 months wheat will be given to the people of the country at the ration shop at the rate of ₹ 2 kg and rice at the rate of ₹ 3 per kg.
- ✔️ Under this scheme 2.65 lakh metric tonnes of ration after has been given to 5.29 crore people.
Key things you should know about the plan?
- ✔️ Life insurance up to ₹ 500000 will be provided by the central government to the people of the country who are associated with the medical field and are putting their lives on the line against the virus.
- ✔️ Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Biography Under this scheme, the farmers of the country and MGNREGA workers, poor widows, poor disabled and poor pension holders, Jan Dhan Yojana, Ujwala Yojana beneficiaries of self-help groups, women organized sector workers working in construction. Announced for the people.
- ✔️ As part of this scheme, a pension of Rs 1405 crore has been sent to 2.82 crore people, including widow pension, pension amount given to senior citizen tower disabled Anju.
- ✔️ The elderly and Divya and widow will be given ₹ 1000 marks in two installments for 3 months, this will provide benefit to three crore people.
- ✔️ The beneficiary of the Ujjwala scheme will be given those cylinders for 3 months, in which about 8 crore beneficiaries of the country will be given the benefit.
- ✔️ Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, an amount of ₹ 500 per month will be provided to the women Jan Dhan account holders of the country for 3 months, which will benefit about 20 crore women.
Status of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana. Status of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
While successfully implementing the Garib Kalyan Yojana, the benefits of various state government schemes are being passed on to the beneficiary with the help of the central government. Under the Kisan Yojana, an amount of ₹ 2000 has been distributed through Direct Benefit Transfer, this amount is a total of Rs 1600 lakh crores.
Recently, in order to fight against the disaster of Karo Na virus (PM Kalyan Yojana 2023), the Uttar Pradesh government has now distributed an amount of 6 to 11 rupees in the account of 27.5 MNREGA workers under the Mazdoor Allowance Scheme. GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration
What is Pradhan Mantri Kalyan Yojana FAQ?
Q. What is the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana?
This vehicle will be completed for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states, under this scheme 25 works have been majorly selected. With this selected 25 works, employment opportunities will be fast, partner Sujit will be provided employment to more and more labor laborers of the country under this 125-day campaign.
Q. How to register in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
No registration process has been prescribed for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ani Yojana, the interested beneficiaries of the country who want to get rice at the rate of ₹ 2 per kg and at the rate of ₹ 3 per kg under this scheme, then they can go to the ration shop. You can get it by showing your ration card by visiting
Q. What is Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana?
The main objective of the Bharat Jan Kalyan Yojana is to make the citizens strong and branded at low prices and to create employment. Through this scheme, branded equal citizens will be made available at a price of 20% to 50%, so that their economic condition will also improve and they will be able to use good products.
Q. How to make a new Savera card?
Documents Eligibility of Naya Savera Scheme 2023
- ✔️ The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- ✔️ Persons who belong to Madhya Pradesh and come from below poor line and they should also have BPL card for proof of this.
- ✔️ Must have Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Must have residence certificate
- ✔️ Mobile Number
- ✔️ Must have passport-size photo
Q. How will the unemployed get employment?
PMRY (Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana) has been started by the Central Government in India in the year 1993 to provide temporary self-employment opportunities to 1000000 educated unemployed youth and women, this scheme provides financial assistance in starting their businesses in the business and service sector. Is.
₹2000 has been sent by the Central Government to the farmers under PM Kisan Yojana in the first week of April, in the same way, 5 kg ration Mukta and 1 kg gram have been given free of cost to the ration card holders. A scheme like insurance of ₹ 50 lakh has also been started for etc.
Q. What facility will the laborers get?
₹ 12000 for building a toilet and solar panel battery, two lights and fan facility will be provided at the house, for taking land for housing, financial assistance of ₹ 100000 for medical facilities to the worker, ₹ 3000 deposited in the account of the worker every year will be done. GARIB Kalyan Yojana Registration | pm garib kalyan yojana | pm garib kalyan yojana
टॉयलेट बनाने के लिए ₹12000 और आवास पर सोलर पैनल बैटरी दो लाइट व पंखे की सुविधा दी जाएगी आवास के लिए जमीन लेने वह मकान बनाने के लिए ₹100000 की आर्थिक सहायता श्रमिक को चिकित्सा सुविधा के लिए ₹3000 हर साल मजदूर के खाते में जमा किए जाएंगे।
केंद्र सरकार द्वारा किसानों के लिए पीएम किसान योजना के तहत ₹2000 अप्रैल के प्रथम सप्ताह में भेजे गए हैं उसी तरह राशन कार्ड धारक वशीकरण लोगों को 5 किलोग्राम राशन मुक्ता और 1 किलो ग्राम चना मुफ्त में दी गई है वही करो ना वायरस डॉक्टर नर्स कर्मचारी आदि के लिए ₹50 लाख की बीमा जैसी योजना भी शुरू की है।