National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022 is a portal launched by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students. Applicants can apply/ registration online for the schemes listed further. Appliers can read the further session of this page to collect the information like eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information education portal shaladarpan
NSP Portal Login 2022-23: scholarships.gov.in or NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date is July 2022, Since this notification is released by the UGC for the various scholarships. Candidates must fill the application form on the official website. Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 verification process would conclude on July 2022. National Scholarship Portal Registration for Fresh & Renewal, NSP Login at scholarships.gov.in.
Key Points of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
|Name of the portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Central Government of India|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of
|Mode of application||Online|
Schemes of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Departmentof School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Department of Higher Education
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR WARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING
- TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
PFMS Scholarship 2022
UGC- Schemes (University Grant Commission)
- ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region
- PG INDIRA GANDHI SCHOLARSHIP FOR SINGLE GIRL CHILD
- PG SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNIVERSITY RANK HOLDERS(Ist and IInd RANK HOLDERS)
- The PG SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC ST STUDENTS FOR PURSUING PROFESSIONAL COURSES
Procedure to Check Eligibility at NSP 2.0
Any applicants who want to apply
for scholarship under NSP have to check there eligibility by follow few easy
- To check eligibility you need to go to the national scholarship portal
- From home page of the website you need to go “services” option
- Click “scheme eligibility” from drop-down options
- Enter the details such as Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled and captcha code
- Click “check eligibility” option national scholarship portal eligibility
- Aadhar Card
Certificate if you belong to special category.
certificate as per your scholarship type.
Year Education Qualification certificate.
Registration Procedure of National Scholarship Portal
First Step Registration
- To register yourself you need to go to the national scholarship portal eligibility
- From the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
- Read the instructions appears on the screen, tick the checkbox and click “continue” option
- Enter the details as asked on the screen such as name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code and click the “Register” option
Second Step Login
- Log in through your “Student Registration ID”
- Click on “Application Form” Icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details i.e State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”, next page appeared.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- Thus, Application is finally submitted.
Procedure to check Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- To check you need to go to the National Scholarship
- From the home page of the website you need to click “new registration”
- Now click “Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List”
- Choose an academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state and district
- Enter captcha code and click submit option
- The list will appear on the screen
Procedure to apply for Renewal
- To check you need to go to the national scholarship portal
- From the home page of the website you need to click “Login”
- Now enter application ID, password and captcha appears on the screen
- Click the “login” option and apply for renewal of the application
shaladarpan National Scholarship Portal – Apply Through its Mobile App
Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India has launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2018 to make scholarship applications easier and more convenient for the students. The students can download and install the mobile app through the Google Play Store on their respective mobile devices.
Also, there is an availability of the NSP mobile app in the ‘UMANG’ app launched by the government earlier. So, if you already have the UMANG app installed on your mobile devices, you can start applying for the scholarships too by registering at NSP mobile app. The app covers end to end services of the National Scholarship Portal. You can not only get access to NSP scholarships 2022-20 but also apply for them in just a few simple steps.
FAQ’s On National Scholarship Portal 2022 to 2022
Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the National Scholarship Portal Home Page.
How to apply online for scholarship?
In order to apply online, please visit the website through URL www.scholarships.gov.in
How to submit the online application? Should I need the user id and password to apply for a scholarship?
Applying procedures for Scholarship Schemes for both Fresh and Renewal are given below:
- New Registration: Student has to Click on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of the National Scholarships Portal. Fill up the application as per the instructions are given by the system then click on the Save button. After saving, the student will get a “Temporary ID”. The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her Temporary ID and date of birth to fill subsequent details. Once registration is complete on the click of the submit button, a Permanent Registration ID is generated which can be used for Renewal and tracking the status of the application.
- Renewal: Renewal Students have to apply with their Application Id and Date of Birth which they registered in the previous year. Students can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID. Only those students would be able to Renew who had actually got the scholarship payments last year from NSP 1.0.
How to check the status of my application?
Students can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
Who can apply for NSP Scholarships?
All NSP scholarships are being offered by different department functioning under the Government of India. Thus, the eligibility criteria for each NSP scholarship may vary. Please check individual scholarships to know their National Scholarship Portal NSP Eligibility criteria.
what is the last date of national scholarship portal?
District/ State / Ministry level Verification dates for Central sector schemes for the State of Jammu and Kashmir is open till 29th Feb 2022.
National Scholarship Portal Contact Details punjab scholarship
If you come across any technical problem while applying for any scholarship or registering with the NSP, you can contact its dedicated help desk on phone number 0120-6619540 or through email at [email protected] Furthermore, the portal also has a separate complaints section for the benefit of users with the help of which you can register your respective complaints online and track its status too.
National Scholarship Portal Helpline Number – 0120-6619540
You can also find more Scholarship Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more.
Procedure to Search Institute/School/ITI
- To check you need to go to the national scholarship exam
- From home page of the website you need to click “Search for Institute/ School/ ITI”
- Enter the details Institution State, Institution District, Institute /College/ITI and School/College/ITI Name(Optional)
- Now click “Get Institution list” option and information will appear
- scholarship 2022, scholarship 2022 scholarship 2022, shaladarpan, shaladarpan shaladarpan, shaladarpan, shaladarpan, education portal, education portal education portal, education portal education portal
You can also find more Articles for 12th passed, 10th passed Students and many more
Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various Ministries are eligible to apply for these scholarships. These are available on the National Scholarship Portal Home Page. shaladarpan education portal. scholarship 2021, scholarship 2021
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – Central Schemes
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
15 December 2021