KKR’s performance in the tournament has been inconsistent as they have won three and lost an equal number of matches. They are currently positioned in the 6th place in the points table. However, KKR has suffered two consecutive losses, including their recent match against Sunrisers Hyderabad, in which they scored 175 runs for the loss of 8 wickets in 20 overs and lost by 7 wickets. RR VS KOL Prediction ll RR VS KKL Playing-11 ll rr vs kol score ll rr playing 11 today ll rr vs kol 2022
The match between Rajasthan Royals and Kolkata Knight Riders, which is the 30th match of the tournament, will be played at the Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai. The match is scheduled to take place on the 18th of April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time. The match will be streamed live on Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar.
Match 30 Details:
Teams: Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai Date & Time: 18th April at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+Hotstar
Pitch Report for RR vs KKR, Match 30:
The pitch is expected to provide similar support to the batsmen as in the previous matches held at this venue. The pacers are likely to get enough pace and bounce from the pitch. The team that wins the toss may choose to bowl first. A score of 185 or more would be considered a safe target for the team batting first.
Probable Winner, Betting Tips, and Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals should win this match by a very close margin.
RR- 1.86 KOL- 2.04
Pitch Report and Toss
The pitch is helpful for both departments. The winners of the toss should bat first.
The weather forecasts a warm humid day.
Probable Playing 11
J.Buttler (wk), S.Samson, D.Padikkal, S.Hetmyer, Y.Jaiswal, R.Parag, T.Boult, Y.Chahal, R.Ashwin, P.Krishna, K.Sen
Kolkata Knight Riders
S.Jackson (wk), A.Finch, N.Rana, S.Iyer, A.Russell, V.Iyer, P.Cummins, U.Yadav, S.Narine, V.Chakravarthy
- ✔️ Match: Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders
- ✔️ Date and Time: 18th April – 7:30 pm IST
- ✔️ Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai, India
RR vs KOL Dream11 Team Prediction Today, TATA IPL, Fantasy Cricket Picks, Match Preview
Jos Buttler (10.5 Cr) was quick to retain his orange cap with a staggering performance that earned him 54 runs at a strike rate of 225 taking his total to 272 runs in 5 matches which makes him our prime choice.
Devdutt Padikkal (8.5 Cr) did not present an expected performance after losing his wicket early which should allow him to regain his confidence as he holds a total of 114 runs at this early stage of the tournament.
Shamron Hetmyer (9.0 Cr) is an amazing power hitter who has helped dig out his team from troubling moments with a total of 197 runs in the last 5 games that can continue in this match.Telecast: Star Sports Network, Disney+Hotstar
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Team Updates
- ✔️ Rajasthan were looking a team to beat in the initial few matches, however not so good form of Sanju Samson and opener Devdutt Paddikal hasnt helped them either.
- ✔️ They have won 3 out of the 5 games so far played and will be looking to get back to winning ways.
- ✔️ Jos Butler has been in fantastic form, he is the highest run getter so far with 272 runs in 5 games.
- ✔️ Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- ✔️ Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- ✔️ Rassie van der-Dussen and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- ✔️ Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper.
- ✔️ Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- ✔️ Yuzvendra Chahal and Riyan Parag will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- ✔️ Prasidh Krishna and Kuldeep Sen will lead the pace attack of his team.
- RR VS KKL Playing-11, rr vs kol score, rr vs kol 2022
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Team Updates:
- ✔️ Kolkata team are standing at 6th position in the points table.
- ✔️ They lost their last match against Hyderabad team .
- ✔️ With just 3 wins in the 3 games, they have somehow lost the momentum and will be looking to regain their form.
- ✔️ Venkatesh Iyer and Aaron Finch will probably open the inning.
- ✔️ Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- ✔️ Sheldon Jackson will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- ✔️ Shreyas Iyer will bat at the one-down position.
- ✔️ Nitish Rana and Sheldon Jackson will handle the middle-order batting.
- ✔️ Sunil Narine and Varun Chakravarthy will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- ✔️ Umesh Yadav and Aman Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR VS KOL Prediction , RR VS KOL Playing-11 , RR VS KOL Playing-11, rr vs kol score , rr vs kol score , rr vs kol 2022 , rr vs kol 2022 , RR VS KKL Playing-11 ,RR VS KKL Playing-11
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about the new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and the State Government on this website.cscdigitalsevasolutions.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
For only the second time in the IPL and the first time in 11 years, a total of 10 teams will compete for the ultimate glory. Joining Mumbai Indians, Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders,see more.
The players are bought for three years for the amount paid during the auction. That means the player gets the auction price every year.
Four IPL trophies, nine finals, 11 playoffs as a captain, these are the captaincy records for IPL’s most successful captain MS Dhoni. Dhoni has been the symphony for Chennai Super Kings for the last 14 years and now the Thala has decided to forward the baton to Ravindra Jadeja.
The 2020 IPL season set a massive viewership record with 31.57 million average impressions and with an overall consumption increase of 23 per cent from the 2019 season.
Here we mean by the introduction of the two new teams that are getting added up in the IPL 2022. The new teams are Ahmedabad and Lucknow and this will mean that more matches will be also introduced in addition to the existing matches.