If you are a farmer and want to take advantage of the schemes given by the government , then it is mandatory for you to register your farmer . To do this , up agriculture, upagriculture, up agriculture registration page, kisan registration have been started by the government. Come early we will give all the information you UP Agriculture (upagriculture.com).
The central and state governments have initiated various schemes for farmers. However, these schemes are only accessible to registered farmers, meaning those who have completed their kisan registration. To benefit from the government-run schemes, it is crucial for farmers to have their kisan registration. This can be done by visiting the up agriculture registration page.
If your answer is also “yes” , then continue reading this article.
- 1 DBT AGRICULTURE INDIA , UP Agriculture
- 2 Uttar Pradesh kisan registration /farmer registration /up agriculture registration page
- 3 Benefits of being a registered farmer. Benefits Of kisan registration
- 3.1 Following Are The Advantages Of Dbt Agriculture Kisan Registration.
- 3.1.1 1. The state government gets to know that you are a farmer.
- 3.1.2 2. Direct Benefit to Farmers
- 3.1.3 3. Priority to farmers in upcoming schemes
- 3.1.4 4. Application for grant on crop failure.
- 3.1.5 5. Suggestions and Complaints
- 3.1.6 6. There are many other benefits which are given to you after the kisan registration is done through the official website of UP Agriculture, upagriculture.com.
- 3.1 Following Are The Advantages Of Dbt Agriculture Kisan Registration.
- 4 Documents Required for Upagriculture Farmer Registration | Required Document For kisan registration
- 5 Online farmer registration upagriculture.com 81 , up agriculture registration page , how to do farmer registration?
- 6 up agriculture status, UP Kisan Status Check
- 7 UP Agriculture Important Notification / upagriculture Important Notifications
- 7.1 Important Notices
- 7.1.1 Regarding online registration, beneficiary selection and grant of DBT related mandate number- 09/12-3-2017-100(61)/12TC dated 08-01-2018
- 7.1.2 Follow DBT’s new mandate no. 543/12-3-2017-100(61)/12 dated 26-05-2017
- 7.1.3 Send DBT bills to treasury in 5 days (Circular of APC Dt. 25-11-2016)
- 7.1.4 Directives to be transferred directly to the bank accounts of farmers through RTGS under DBT grant on certified seeds to be distributed in various schemes operated in the state up agriculture status.
- 7.2 Instructions To Transfer The Grant On Hybrid Seeds Directly To The Bank Accounts Of Farmers In The Year 2016-17 Through RTGS Under DBT
- 7.3 New Update On UP Kisan Portal
- 7.1 Important Notices
DBT AGRICULTURE INDIA , UP Agriculture
Many schemes are run by the Government of India to give benefits to the farmers and these schemes are operated under the supervision of DBT Agriculture Department .
The work of the Agriculture Department is mainly to send money to the account of farmers, but kisan registration is also done on the DBT Agriculture Department website , so that the farmer can be identified.
The registration of farmers is done by the up agriculture department and the details of these farmers are collected, in the details , information related to bank account is also taken from the farmers along with their personal information.
Bank information is taken from the farmers so that in the coming time, the amount to be transferred to the farmers account can be sent directly to their account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) .
DBT AGRICULTURE INDIA Although this is a central government scheme, but under Dbt Agriculture , different DBT Agriculture Portals of the state government are created.
Such as DBTagriculture Bihar for Bihar and DBT Agriculture Uttar Pradesh for Uttar Pradesh . Similarly, DBT Agriculture Portal is also different for different states and their link and method of working is also slightly different.
Direct Benefit Transfer Agriculture Department/ Dbt Agriculture
- Through DBT Agriculture Portal , farmers can do a lot of work from one place.
- Agriculture DBT Portal is different for every state, you have to keep in mind which state you are from and you have to get the information of your DBT Portal according to that state .
- By the way, if you are from Bihar then you can get complete information about Bihar DBT Agriculture by clicking here.
- And if you are a farmer of Uttar Pradesh, then we are going to give you complete information about Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department in full detail.
UP Agriculture Farmer Registration Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||UP Agriculture|
|started||By Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||all farmers of the state|
|Benefits||To provide benefits of all types of government schemes launched by the government to the farmers.|
|Objective||No farmer of the state should be deprived of government schemes.|
|Status||UP Farmer Registration Start|
|state||Applicable only in Uttar Pradesh|
UP Agriculture, upagriculture, transparent farmer service scheme Uttar Pradesh government.
The farmers of Uttar Pradesh are given the benefit of many schemes by the government , the work of giving benefits of these schemes is done through upagriculture.com under the transparent Kisan Seva Yojana .
Transparent Kisan Seva Yojana Uttar Pradesh Government Services., UP Agriculture , Upagriculture
With the help of upagriculture.com , not only kisan registration of farmers of Uttar Pradesh is done, but many services are also provided to those farmers.
There Are Services Provided By Upagriculture.Com For Farmers.
Note – There are so many things that farmers only in Uttar Pradesh UP Agriculture, upagriculture ‘s website upagriculture.com With just Kisan Registration can get by.
Note: – So till now you havereceived information related to DBT Agriculture India and UP Agriculture .
Next, we will also tell you the process of how to do kisan registration on UP Agriculture .
We you up upagriculture under upagriculture.com describes the services offered to farmers in Uttar Pradesh by.
If you are from any state other than Uttar Pradesh , then the services provided may be slightly different, you can get information about it by visiting the DBT Agriculture Portal of your state government .
Uttar Pradesh kisan registration /farmer registration /up agriculture registration page
Before doing kisan registration, we would like to give you detailed information about the services provided on the portal of UP Agriculture Department upagriculture.com and we would also like to tell you what benefits you will get after doing kisan registration .
Benefits of being a registered farmer. Benefits Of kisan registration
After doing kisan registration , you get many benefits, this benefit is given to you by both the state government and the central government only when your kisan registration is done and you are a registered farmer .
Following Are The Advantages Of Dbt Agriculture Kisan Registration.
1. The state government gets to know that you are a farmer.
In order to reach the benefits of the central government or state government schemes to the farmers, it is necessary that the government should know who are farmers and who are not farmers?
If you are a farmer then this can be proved only when your kisan registration has been done.
2. Direct Benefit to Farmers
After being a registered farmer , through upagriculture.com , whatever benefit amount is in the account of the farmers according to the scheme, is sent through Direct Benefit Transfer DBT .
3. Priority to farmers in upcoming schemes
If any scheme is started by the Central Government or the State Government , then priority is given to the registered farmer only.
4. Application for grant on crop failure.
If due to any reason the crops of the farmers are ruined, for example unseasonal rain or hailstorm, then even in such a situation only those farmers can apply to get the grant who is a registered farmer .
5. Suggestions and Complaints
Through upagriculture.com , farmers are also given the option to submit suggestions or complaints on any problem .
6. There are many other benefits which are given to you after the kisan registration is done through the official website of UP Agriculture, upagriculture.com.
Documents Required for Upagriculture Farmer Registration | Required Document For kisan registration
Whenever farmers go to get their kisan registration done, then keep the following documents with you.
- ➡ Base cards
- ➡ link mobile numbers based card when (registration is sent to the OTP on the registered mobile number)
- ➡ bank account details IFSC code would be more correct to take more (bank account passbook)
- ➡ farmer’s personal information and land information . (Land documents or LPC receipt may be required)
Online farmer registration upagriculture.com 81 , up agriculture registration page , how to do farmer registration?
If you are a farmer of Uttar Pradesh and have prepared all your information and documents, then you can apply online for kisan registration on the website of upagriculture.com 81 .
Kisan Registration Upagriculture
- First of all go to the official website of UP Agriculture .
- As soon as you go to upagriculture.com 81 , its home page will open in front of you in this way. ?
- Go to upagriculture.com home page
- The homepage will be seen in such a way that at the top you will see a link to register, which will be something like this. ?
- As soon as you click on Register.
- Farmer Registration Form will open in front of you. You have to enter all your information in the form.
- Also enter the bank account details of the farmer.
- In Bank Account Information, you have to enter your Bank Account Number and IFSC Code along with Aadhar Card Number.
- Enter all the information in the form
- Enter all the information that is asked from you in the farmer registration form carefully and check it once before submitting it.
- Final submit the application form.
- When your information is completely filled in the application form and the application is also re-verified, then you should submit your application form final.
Note: – As soon as you submit the final, youget a registration number under farmer registration , keep this registration number somewhere safe.
Because this number is your registered farmer number and due to this number you will be given the benefit of all the schemes given by the government.
Note: – Now your farmer registrationhas been done in upagriculture under Agriculture Department India and now you will be given the benefit of all the schemes run by the state government and central government for the farmers.
Note: – There are many such schemes of the central and state government, the benefit of which isgiven only to the registered farmer, that is why it is very important to register your farmer.
up agriculture status, UP Kisan Status Check
If you do your registration under UP Agriculture and you want any kind of status information, then you can also check UP Agriculture Status online.
Status Up Agriculture Status Check
- Before that you have to go to the official website of upagriculture upagriculture.com .
- As soon as you go to upagriculture.com , you will get to see many links to check the status.
- You will get an option here to see the progress of registration, to see the information of up agriculture status , click on the progress of registration.
- Now here you can get information about the status of your application , up agriculture status by entering your farmer registration number .
UP Agriculture Important Notification / upagriculture Important Notifications
- D 0 B 0 T 0 related Kmpreehensiv mandate No. 1074 / 12-3-2017-100-100 (61) / 12 T 0 C 0 dated 26/05/2017 regarding
- Regarding the procedure and guidelines for online registration, beneficiary selection and DBT of grant and other payments for all the schemes run by the Agriculture Department.
- Do not make any payment under the scheme by doing Paid by me
Follow DBT’s new mandate no. 543/12-3-2017-100(61)/12 dated 26-05-2017
- D 0 B 0 T 0 related update direction instructions vide letter Computer 957 dated 20-02-2017
- Complete the incomplete details of registered farmers
- Do not amend without record
- All items D 0 B 0 T 0 mandatory
- Give first benefit to first registrant
Send DBT bills to treasury in 5 days (Circular of APC Dt. 25-11-2016)
- Permissible grant on zinc sulfate and micronutrients to be made available to the farmers through DBT/RTGS
- In relation to direct transfer of grants on hybrid seeds to be distributed under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Rabi 2016-17 to the bank accounts of farmers through RTGS .
- To be transferred directly to the bank account of farmers through RTGS (RTPS) under Direct Benefit Transfer grant on certified seeds to be distributed in various schemes operated in the state up agriculture status.
Directives to be transferred directly to the bank accounts of farmers through RTGS under DBT grant on certified seeds to be distributed in various schemes operated in the state up agriculture status.
- Model Estimate for the preparation of cabins under NeGP-A scheme.
- DBT mandatory in all schemes of the center
- Necessary instructions dated 15/07/2016 regarding the implementation of the transparent Kisan Seva Yojana and the process of DBT
- Registration mandatory for farmer training
- Farmers your crops on pest / disease problems Department of Agriculture on your to fix the registration number or your name, village name, block, district name writing Mo 0 0 neither SMS / WhatsApp on 9452247111 and 9452257111 replies |
Instructions To Transfer The Grant On Hybrid Seeds Directly To The Bank Accounts Of Farmers In The Year 2016-17 Through RTGS Under DBT
- Encouragement of ATM, BTM for online registration
- Uttar Pradesh’s Danka playing on DBT
- Implementation of DBT(Direct Benefit Scheme)-linking of AGRISNET
- Uttar Pradesh and other states on the basis of D 0 B 0 T 0 (DBT) to GOI K instructions of
- Do not change the area without proof, after sale, farmers must give receipt dated 30-11-2015
- Budget allocation to Deputy Agriculture Director and District Agriculture Officer dated 19 November 2015
- DBT procedure / required guidelines
- DBT of Rabi seed grant will be from district level
- It will be mandatory to register to get seeds at full cost.
- Recruitment for the registration worker at the Government Seed Store as the employee of the service provider
- Subsidy will be transferred to farmers’ account
- Seed distribution grant will go directly to farmers’ accounts
- Farmers will be empowered with the help of Agriculture Department
Allotment of Computer UPS and Printer in the Parspar Kisan Seva Yojana
- Format of Registration Form
- Important instructions for online monitoring of schemes
- It is mandatory to register for benefits in agricultural schemes
- Online registration is necessary for farmers
- Farmers should avail benefits by registering in the transparent Kisan Seva Yojana
- Jugaad farmers will no longer be able to take profit every time
- Now the benefits of agricultural schemes directly in the account
UP Agriculture Contact /Upagriculture.Com Contact Number
To check up agriculture status , first of all you have to go to the official website of up agriculture upagriculture.com . On the website, you will see an option to see the progress of registration. To check up agriculture status , you have to use the option of progress of registration.
Farmers can call up Kisan Call Center (KCC) through a toll free number 1800-180-1551. Registration of the farmers is done by Kisan Call Centre Agent at the Kisan Call Centre who records personal details of the farmer in the Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS).
Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana only throughthe official upagriculture.com of Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department . dbt agriculture upagriculture.com up agriculture status is just an option through which farmers can register themselves under PM Kisan Yojana.