has been issued. Students of class 10th can now check and download their final admit card through the link below. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the 10th admit card on its official website- biharboard.online and biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. BSEB 10th Admit Card 2024 is available at the school login as well as at the individual login. To download individually students need to enter their school code, registration number, and the date of birth. To know how to obtain Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2024 and more follow the content below BSEB 2024 EXAM, Bihar Board 10th , Bihar board exam, 10th admit card,
|If you want to answer any question with us then you can follow me on the link below|
|You can solve all problem on follow us. Thank you so much for staying connected with us.|
|Follow On INSTAGRAM||Click Here|
|Follow On Facebook||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter||Click Here|
Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2024?
Practical exams for class 10th are from January 20 to 22 and the admit card for the same is available in schools from january 10. The roll number, exam centre and exam shift details are present on the final BSEB 10th admit card. Bihar Board class 10th exams are going to commence from the second week of February. Thus, board has uploaded the final admit card online with all the correct details. To know the dates of important events check the table below.
सभी छात्र जानते हैं कि बिहार विद्यालय परीक्षा समिति (BSEB) शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2024-2026 के लिए इंटरमीडिएट (12वीं) कक्षा कला वाणिज्य और विज्ञान परीक्षा आयोजित करने जा रहा है। बिहार बोर्ड 12वीं कक्षा की थ्योरी परीक्षा 1 फरवरी से 24 फरवरी 202 तक विभिन्न परीक्षा केंद्रों पर आयोजित की जाएगी और प्रायोगिक परीक्षा 10 जनवरी से 20 जनवरी 2024 तक आयोजित की जाएगी। हम सभी उम्मीदवारों को सुझाव दे रहे हैं, बिहार बोर्ड पटना अपलोड थ्योरी और प्रैक्टिकल परीक्षा के एडमिट कार्ड 16 जनवरी 2024 को। बिहार इंटर परीक्षा हॉल टिकट आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन मोड में उपलब्ध होगा। एक बार घोषणा के बाद, छात्र अपने आवश्यक विवरण का उपयोग करके आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से अपने इंटर परीक्षा के प्रवेश पत्र की जांच और डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2024 Click Here
- Admit Card: To check and download your Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2024 Click Here
इंटरमीडिएट वार्षिक सैद्धान्तिक परीक्षा, 2022 के लिए जारी एडमिट कार्ड को शिक्षण संस्थानों के प्रधान ही Download कर सकते हैं। https://t.co/hYF5MmN3d9— Bihar School Examination Board (@officialbseb) January 16, 2022
How To Download Bihar Board 10th Admit Card 2024
Bihar Board releases the admit card online at the school login. However, as per the reports this year board is going to allowed the students to download their admit card online. So, have a look at the steps to download the admit card online.
- 1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of admit card available on this page. Please note the link will get active as per the official declaration.
- 2nd Step- Once you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
- 3rd Step- Here enter your school code, registration number and the date of birth in the space provided.
- 4th Step- After this click on the submit button. Your desired admit card appear on the screen.
- 4th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card very carefully.
- 5th Step- In case of any discrepancy on your admit card contact your respective school authority as soon as possible.
How To Obtain Class 12th Admit Card From School ?
If you are not able to download the admit card online then do not get worried ask your respective school to get you to admit card. Let’s have a look below.
- 1st Step- Firstly, visit your respective school and contact the examination authority or the concerned person.
- 2nd Step- The head of the school or the principal can download their admit card by selecting their district, school and enter their unique user Id, password and the secure code in the space provided.
- 3rd Step- Board issued the admit card to all the eligibile students only.
- 4th Step- Get your admit card and check the details mentioned on it.
What BSEB 10th Admit Card 2024 Consists Of?
Bihar Board class 10th Admit Card 2024 consists of the following details. So, students have a look at the points as given below.
- ✔️Examination Name
- ✔️Board Name
- ✔️School Name with School Code
- ✔️Name of Student
- ✔️Father’s Name
- ✔️Mother’s Name
- ✔️Aadhar Number
- ✔️Roll Number
- ✔️Registration Number
- ✔️Student’s Category (Regular/ Private)
- ✔️List of Subjects
- ✔️Examination Timings
- ✔️Reporting Timings
- ✔️Exam Centre Details
- ✔️Signature and Photograph of students
- ✔️Important Instructions
BSEB 10th Dummy Admit Card 2024
Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first followed by the final admit card. The objective of releasing the dummy admit card is to give the chance to the students to make a correction on their admit card before exams. Corrections can be made if there is an error in the student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, reservation category, gender, subject, date of birth, photograph, etc. Bihar Board 10th Dummy Admit Card releases twice a time. After all the corrections made a final admit card issued to the students online.
List of Important Instructions – Know Here?
BSEB 2024 EXAM : Along with the admit card Bihar Board also releases important instructions for the students to be kept in mind on the day of examination. Thus, in order to avoid the last minute rush it is advised to the students to go through the instructions as discussed here.
- On the day of examination do not forget to carry your admit card at your respective exam centre.
- BSEB 2024 EXAM The admit card consists of the details such as exam centre venue, examination timings, and the reporting timings.
- Go through all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and if you find any wrong in it then immediately contact your respective school authority.
- Do carry all the required items along with you at the examination centre. As borrowing inside the examination hall would not be appreciated.
- Do not carry any kind of paper, electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices etc along with you inside the examination hall.
- Reach your examination centre five to ten minutes before the scheduled time. Do not get late as this may result in the cancellation of the examination.
- Dress properly and give your best in your respective exam.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Here we have discussed some of the FAQ’s asked by the students most of the time. So, if you are facing the same problem then go through the content below.
Ques 1. I have lost my Bihar 10th Admit Card. How can I get the new one?
Ans 1. Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Ques 2. Is it important to carry the admit card on the examination day?
Ans 2. Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Ques 3. Do Bihar Board provides the Dummy Admit Card for the class 10th students also?
Ans 3. Yes, for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Ques 4. What details can be corrected after the availability of admit card?
Ans 4. Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc.
Ques 5. Can we access the admit card online also?
Ans 5. No, online admit card can only be accessed by the respective school’s authority.
BSEB 2024 EXAM Official Website- biharboard.online.
BSEB 2024 EXAM,
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
Note: – In the same way, we will first give information about the new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and the State Government on this website.cscdigitalsevasolutions.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then do like and share it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
Bihar Board makes the availability of the admit card at their respective schools. Thus, in case of lost of admit card desired students need to send the application to the head of school with the proper explanation of the incident.
Yes, carrying the admit card on the examination is must for each and every student.
Yes, BSEB 2021 EXAM for the secondary level Bihar Board releases the dummy admit card first not once but twice the time for the correction of any details mentioned on it.
Name of the student, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Reservation Category, Subject, Gender, Date of Birth, Photograph of a student, etc.
No, online admit card can only be accessed by the respective school’s authority.
1 thought on “BSEB 12th Admit Card 2023, Bihar Board Inter Hall Ticket Direct?”