The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is a government organization that is responsible for conducting the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) examination. The HPSC HCS 2023 examination is a highly competitive examination that attracts thousands of aspiring candidates who are looking to join the Haryana Civil Services. What this hpsc hcs 2023 notification, hpsc hcs result, hpsc hcs recruitment, hpsc hcs syllabus,
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the notification for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) and Allied Services Examination 2023. Eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens can apply online for the Haryana Civil Service Exam 2023 from the website hpsc.gov.in starting from February 9, 2023. All the details related to the HPSC HCS Notification 2023, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, etc are given here.
- 1 HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
- 2 HPSC HCS 2023 Notification?
- 3 HPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 3.1 HPSC HCS Result 2023 Check Online?
- 3.2 HPSC HCS Recruitment Check Link?
- 3.3 How to Apply for HPSC Haryana HCS 2023
- 3.4 HPSC HCS Syllabus Check PDF?
- 3.5 HPSC HCS 2023 Notification
- 3.6 Eligibility Criteria
- 3.7 Application Fee
- 3.8 Selection Process
- 3.9 HPSC HCS Eligibility 2023
- 3.10 HPSC HCS Qualification 2023
- 3.11 Vacancy Details
- 3.12 HPSC Age Limit 2023
- 3.13 HPSC HCS Age Relaxation 2023
- 3.14 HPSC Exam Required Documents for Application Form 2023
- 4 HPSC HCS Application Form 2023
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
The HPSC HCS Recruitment drive is executed by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) for the post of Haryana Civil Services (HCS). The recruitment process is conducted annually to select qualified and eligible candidates for Group A and Group B posts in the Civil Services of Haryana. The selection procedure consists of three stages – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personality Test.
In this article, we will provide a comprehensive guide to the HPSC HCS 2023 examination, including details on the HPSC HCS 2023 notification, result, recruitment, and syllabus.
HPSC HCS 2023 Notification?
The HPSC HCS 2023 notification will be released by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) on its official website. The HPSC HCS2023 notification will contain important information about the examination, including the date of the examination, eligibility criteria, and the application process.
- Apply Start: 16 Feb 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 12 Mar 2023
- Prelims Exam Date: May 2023
- Male (Gen/ Other State): ₹ 1000/-
- Male/ Female (Others): ₹ 250/-
- PH/(Haryana): ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
HPSC HCS Vacancy, Eligibility, and Qualification
- Age Limit (DSP): 21-27 Years
- Age Limit (Others): 21-42 Years (As on 1.1.2023)
|HPSC HCS 2023 Notification Overview|
|Conducting Organisation||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Exam Name||Haryana Civil Services (HCS)|
|Location of the Job||Haryana|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||16th Feb 2023|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||12th March 2023|
HPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 12 times the number of vacancies will be called to appear in the HPSC HCS Mains Examination. The candidates need to opt for two optional subjects from a list of 23 optional subjects. The HPSC main exam is a descriptive type exam comprising five conventional essay-type question papers.
- Mode of Exam: Descriptive
|Paper-I||English (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject Part- I||150||3 Hours|
|Paper-V||Optional Subject Part-II||150||3 Hours|
HPSC HCS Result 2023 Check Online?
The HPSC HCS result will be declared by the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) on its official website. The HPSC HCS result will be based on the performance of the candidates in the HPSC HCS examination.
|HPSC HCS Registration Starting Date 2023||16 February 2023|
|HPSC HCS Registration Last Date 2023||12 March 2023|
|HPSC HCS Exam Date 2023||May 2023|
|HPSC HCS Main Written Exam 2023||July/August 2023|
|HPSC HCS Personality Test/ Viva- Voce||to be announced|
HPSC HCS Recruitment Check Link?
The HPSCHCS recruitment process will take place after the declaration of the HPSCHCS result. Candidates who qualify the HPSCHCS examination will be eligible for recruitment to the Haryana Civil Services.
HPSC HCS Recruitment Notification 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is conducting d Haryana Civil Services (Ex. Br.) & Allied Services & other Services Common / Combined Exam 2022-23. HPSCHCS Exam is for the candidates who wish to serve for Haryana Civil Services (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Excise & Taxation Officer (ETO), District Food & Supplies Controller (DFSC), ‘A’ Class Tehsildar, Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies (ARCS), Assistant Excise & Taxation Officer (AETO), Block Development &Panchayat Officer (BDPO), Traffic Manager (TM), District Food & Supplies Officer (DFSO), Assistant Employment Officer (AEO) and ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar in the state can apply online.
How to Apply for HPSC Haryana HCS 2023
Follow these steps to apply for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
- Download the HPSC HCS Notification PDF and check the eligibility before applying
- Click on the HPSC HCS Apply Online link given below or visit the website hpsc.gov.in
- Duly fill up the online application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout of the HPSC HCS Application Form 2023
HPSC HCS Applications will be invited on the official website of the commission i.e. hpsc.gov.in. HPSC HCS 2023 Application window will be opened on 16 February 2023. Eligible and interested candidates can register themselves on or before 12 March 2023. The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
HPSC HCS Syllabus Check PDF?
The HPSC HCS syllabus is an important aspect of the HPSC HCS 2023 examination. The HPSC HCS syllabus covers a range of subjects, including General Studies, Aptitude, and English. Candidates should carefully review the HPSC HCS syllabus to ensure that they are fully prepared for the examination.
In conclusion, the HPSC HCS examination is a great opportunity for aspiring candidates who are looking to join the Haryana Civil Services. By preparing well and following the guidance provided in this article, candidates can increase their chances of success in the HPSC HCS 2023 examination.”
HPSC HCS 2023 Notification
The commission has published the notice for recruitment of various posts through the Civil Service Exam 2023. The candidates can check the details related to HPSC HCS Vacancy 2023 through the PDF link provided below. They would be able to apply online, once the link is activated.
Age Limit: The candidate (except for the post of DSP) should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years of age, on or before January 1, 2023. For the post of DSP, a candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years of age on or before January 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree from a recognized University as on February 28, 2023.
For male candidates from General category and all reserved categories of other States, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all female candidates of the General category and all reserved categories of other States, and for male and female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) categories of Haryana will have to pay the fee of Rs 250.
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary Examination (May 2023), the Main written examination (likely to be conducted in July/August 2023), and the Personality Test/ Viva- Voce.
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.
HPSC HCS Eligibility 2023
The qualifications for the Haryana Civil Services will be outlined in the HPSCHCS Notification 2023. This article has covered a general overview of the HPSCHCS 2023 eligibility requirements.
HPSC HCS Qualification 2023
In any field, an applicant must be a graduate of a reputable university. Candidates who are in the final year of their graduate programme may apply, but the date on the final year mark sheet or scorecard must be prior to the HPSCHCS 2023 closing date. The date on the diploma or grade sheet must be earlier than the HCS closing date. After the HPSCHCS announcement 2023, the HPSCHCS 2023 application will expire in 30 days.
- HCS (Ex. Br.): 10
- DSP: 06
- ETO: 04
- DFSC: 02
- ‘A’ Class Tehsildar: 04
- ARCS: 02
- AETO: 13
- BDPO: 08
- TM: 03
- DFSO: 02
- AEO: 06
- ‘A’ Class Naib Tehsildar: 35
HPSC Age Limit 2023
The unreserved category applicants’ maximum age restriction is 42 years (except for DSP jobs). The minimum age is 21 years old. The age is being counted from January 1st of the exam year.
HPSC HCS Age Relaxation 2023
For a few categories, Haryana PSC relaxes the maximum age requirement. Although, the given information is provided in relation to age relaxation:
HPSC Exam Required Documents for Application Form 2023
The documents that are needed for completing the HPSCHCS application form 2023 are listed below.
- Graduation Degree Mark Sheet
- Graduation diploma
- If applicable, a caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC).
- Evidence of identification and proof of family income
- Proof of age
- Coloured passport photos
HPSC HCS Application Form 2023
Once the notification on the HPSCHCS application process is made live on the official website of the exam conducting body, applicants have to register and apply for the same.
The candidates can adhere to the following procedure to apply for the HPSC exam:
- Before applying, download the HPSCHCS Notification PDF and confirm your eligibility.
- Visit the website hpsc.gov.in or click on the link below to the HPSCHCS Apply Online.
- On the main page look for the HPSCHCS Application form link and tap on the same.
- Post clicking on the same, an application window will open.
- After that, candidates need to register by using a valid Email ID and password.
- Make sure that you don’t make any errors while filling out the application form.
- Candidates have to upload all the needed documents along with submitting scanned photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee. Candidates can use their debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the application fees.
- Submit the application successfully. Candidates can pen down the Reference number and save it for future use.
- The HPSCHCS Application Form 2023 should be printed out.
How to Apply Online for HPSC HCS Recruitment?
Follow the below given steps to apply for HPSCHCS 2023:
Visit the official site of HPSC i.e. http://hpsc.gov.in/en-us/
Read the official notification of HPSCHCS Recruitment 2023 before applying for the same.
Fill out the application form carefully
Upload the required documents
Print the application Form for future reference… Read more at: https://www.sscadda.com/hpsc-hcs-recruitment-2023/
|HPSC HCS Notification Download||Click Here|
|HPSC HCS Online Application Link||on 16 Feb 2023|
Ans. A total of 95 vacancies are released for HPSCHCS Recruitment 2023.
Ans. The mode of application is online for HPSCHCS Recruitment 2023.
Ans: The online application will start on 16th February 2023 for HPSCHCS Recruitment 2023…. Read more at: https://www.sscadda.com/hpsc-hcs-recruitment-2023/