If you had applied for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana and you want to check your name, then today we are going to tell you the complete process of it. By adopting it, you can very easily see the list of PMAY-G List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. || Prime Minister Housing Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List | Housing Plan List | PM Housing | Pm Awas Yojana List | Pm Awas Yojana | Awas Yojana Me Nam Kaise dekhe | Awas Yojana List | PMAY-G | Awas Yojana Mobile Application ||
otherwise, you are not eligible for this scheme. To check your name in the PMAY-G List, you need to download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin (PMAY-G) mobile app from the Google Play Store. Once you have downloaded and installed the app, you can check your name in the PMAY-G List by providing your basic details such as your name, your father’s name, and your village name. The app also provides information on the status of your application and the next steps to be taken if your name appears in the list. This application is a very convenient way to check your name in the PMAY-G List and stay updated on the status of your application.
- 1 PRIME MINISTER RURAL HOUSING SCHEME LIST
- 2 How many schemes are available in this APPLICATION?
PRIME MINISTER RURAL HOUSING SCHEME LIST
If you had applied for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana and you want to check your name, then today we are going to tell you the complete process of it. By adopting it, you can very easily see the list of PMAY-G List of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
To see the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, you adopt many methods or many people tell you many ways but today we are going to tell you about an application that has been released by the government through You can see the list of Rural Housing Scheme (PMAY-G List) very easily.
The application that we are talking about has been released by the Government of India, in it, you will see 100% correct and accurate information if your name appears in this application that means you get payment from the government,
PMAY-G List Check Highlights 2023
|SCHEME||PM AWAS YOJANA|
|LAUNCHED BY||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|INTRODUCTION DETAILS||PMAY LIST CHECK VIE APP|
|PM APP DOWNLOAD||CLICK HERE|
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA RURAL LIST (PMAY-G LIST), HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APPLICATION AND CHECK THE LIST.
If you want to see your name in PM Awas Yojana List , then you have to download the official application.
- Click here to download the application Download Awas Yojana Appbbb
- As you download the application, you will be asked for some permissions, you have to grant all permissions.
- Here you can register yourself by entering your mobile number or you can see the information on the list (PMAY-G List) through Login As a Guest.
- Now you have to give your location here as if you have to select your state first, as the state is selected, you will have to give your district, then your block, then information about your panchayat, as you give this information you will have some such interface Will come openly which we have shown you below.
- Now you can extract the information of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from here, you can see the information of which officer you have to contact according to your panchayat or you can see the information about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List.
- To see the list (PMAY-G List), you have to click on statics and you will get the list information.
- With this application, you will be able to extract all the information that how many people applied for PM Awas Yojana from your panchayat, how many of these people will be given money to build a house. How many people have been sent the first installment under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, how many people have been sent the second installment amount, and then you can also find out how many people have received the third installment under the PM Awas Yojana Gramin The amount has been sent
- with this application, it can also be seen that how many people were sent money by the government and how many people got their houses ready.
How many schemes are available in this APPLICATION?
many of the central and state government scheme’s information and list are available in this application
Which government scheme information can be seen from this application?
- 14th Finance Commission
You can see the information of the above-mentioned eight plans with the help of this one application. From which you can check that all the information like how many people have registered, how many people are approved etc. can be seen at one place.
Note: – In this application, you will see the most updated information that you could not see online. If you have not yet applied for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, do so. Click here to apply
Note: – If you liked this post, then you can like and share it, we post similar information on our website daily, then you can also follow our website. Awas Yojana Mobile Application
|If you want to ask me something then you can reach me through comment or via instagram|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Google News Join Now
|Telegram Channel Techguptaji||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
Beneficiaries can apply for PMAY through the following:
Individuals can visit the official website of the scheme to apply online. They need to have a valid Aadhaar Card to apply.
Beneficiaries can apply for the scheme offline by filling up a form available through Common Service Centre (CSC). Price of these forms is Rs. 25 + GST.
Yes, this scheme gives priority to women who are running a family within the lower income groups. However, if your husband, father or any other family member that you reside with has applied, your application will be rejected.
PMAY Scheme is an initiative provided by the Government of India which aims at providing affordable housing to the urban poor. … Also, under the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme, beneficiaries under PM Awas Yojana are eligible for interest subsidy if they avail a loan to purchase or construct a house.