AP ePass | AP Police E Pass | eepass ap | AP Covid ePass Online Registration | Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Guidelines
AP Covid ePass Online Registration – While the Government has come up with several guidelines and regulations to maintain a strict curfew, it has also introduced Andhra Pradesh ePass for the individuals who need to move during the curfew for emergency services.
Individuals, who are in need of this ePass, have to visit the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh and apply for it online. While the Government has offered this freedom to apply and get an ePass for movement during the curfew, you should act responsibly and should apply for it only in case of extreme emergency.
AP ePass – Covid Pass registration, Status Check, Online application
|Name of the State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Pass||Movement e-Pass during Lockdown|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
To offer a speed breaker to the regular rising cases of COVID, Andhra Pradesh Government has announced a partial lockdown in the state. This lockdown will continue from 5th May to 31st May 2021 as of now. Earlier, the lockdown was going to finish on 19th May but the government has decided to extend further to may-end to control new cases. But if the situation does not get under control, then the Government can extend the lockdown even further. Under the current partial lockdown, the curfew is from 12 noon till 6 am every day.
Name of the State
Government of Andhra Pradesh
Type of Pass
Movement e-Pass during Lockdown
Method of Application
AP ePass – Covid Pass registration, Status Check, Online application details are here. Get AP Police ePass for Covid by following these steps. Andhra Pradesh mentioned 6,582 latest instances of coronavirus, 2,343 recoveries and 22 deaths withinside the ultimate 24 hours finishing 9 AM on Sunday. The energetic COVID-19 caseload has been elevated to 44,686, a bulletin stated. The chart confirmed 9,62,037 effective instances 9,09,941 recoveries and 7,410 deaths so far.
The Government of AP and its management has brought out the official website for “Covid-19 ePass” i.e. Movement Pass e-Curfew Pass for different Cities like Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Nellore, Kurnool, Guntur, Prakasam Ongole, West Godavari Eluru, Krishna Machilipatnam, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & East Godavari Kakinada District . In this scenario Govt Officials resolved to provide Curfew Lockdown Movement e-Pass to the necessary service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. Click Here
|Andhra Pradesh AP Curfew e-Pass 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Curfew Pass|
|Initiative By||AP State Chief Minister|
|Launched by||By Andhra Pradesh AP Administration|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the District|
|Major Benefit||Curfew Pass|
|Objective||Home delivery of commodities to people.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All States|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Govt. Initiative|
|Name of Portal||Covid-19 Emergency Pass (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||3rd April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Not Declared|
|Curfew epass Apply Online||Online Registration | Login|
|Track Your Application||Click Here|
|District Control Centre, Municipal Commissioner & Tahsildar Verification||Click Here|
|AP Curfew E-Pass Official Website||Click Here|
The central and state government are taking several initiatives to continue the supply of essential goods in the midst of this lock-down. No one is permitted to go out of the house in the lockdown duration. Only those people who have curfew passes can go out of the house.
AP Police E Pass for delivery for important works
With this lockdown declared to contain the outbreak of COVID-19 bringing all of the activities to a crumbling stop, the State government has come up with a different way to ensure that necessary services and service providers are not overblown.
A Corona pass (e-pass) issuance structure has been put in place to give passes to those from private institutions occupied in the manufacture or selling of essential goods or services. The State government has recognized 23 types of industries as necessary ones and free from lockdown. 20% of employees of such industries are allowed to work.
All Candidates who are enthusiastic to apply online then download the official report and go through all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “AP Curfew e-Pass” such as Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
NIC – Andhra Pradesh AP District Websites – Apply for Curfew E-Pass
|YSR Kadapa district||https://kadapa.ap.gov.in/|
AP Curfew E-Pass Online Form
AP ePass: Even because the Centre introduced Unlock 3.0 pointers, relaxing regulations for all interstate moves from August 1, the Andhra Pradesh authorities still made an epass mandatory for human beings coming from all different states which include Telangana, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu till another orders or August 31.
Application for AP Covid Pass to Travel all through Curfew
Thousands of those who were travelling to AP under a feeling that no e-pass is required after the Unlock 3.0 announced by the Union government were not allowed at Telangana, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu borders as long as Saturday morning.
Though, as the problem got bigger with the ever-rising lines of private vehicles at the checkpoints, the police got a message from the headquarters that those without an e-pass can register for one at the border and passes were issued at same time.
|Name||AP Migrant Workers Registration|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Objective||Providing travel facilities|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Apply for AP Curfew Pass:
- ✔️ First Visit the official Website of epass which is given below.In Homepage, Enter your Phone Number and OTP.
- ✔️ epass Online Form displayed on screen.
- ✔️ Enter GST & Employee Details.
Enter your name, company name, pick form of work, enter the phone number, e-mail ID, pick kind of vehicle, vehicle registration number, house address, purpose, Aadhaar No., pass valid from and pass valid up to.
- ✔️ Finally, Review & submit it by clicking the “Apply” button.
Save your Reference No for Track your Application and Download Epass.
Required Document & Details for AP Corona ePass
- ✔️ Name of Applicant
- ✔️ Purpose of e Pass
- ✔️ Mobile Number
- ✔️ Email Id
- ✔️ Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- ✔️ Applicant Residential Address
- ✔️ Aadhaar Number
- ✔️ Pass Time Duration.
- ✔️ GST and Employee Details
Document to Upload:
- ✔️ Passport size Photo
- ✔️ Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- ✔️ Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Covid-19 Lockdown: Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for the problem of Emergency Passes for Essential Services
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is issuing Covid-19 Emergency Passes to groups that might be engaged in production, shipping, sale of important works and imparting important offerings to make certain availability of important works and offerings withinside the State. The application manner for the Covid-19 E-Pass is there in the attached document.
The officers stated those who are touring to the state without earlier approval can now observe for an epass on spandana.ap.gov.in then and there.
The epass is now generated right away as soon as the considered necessary info which include names, addresses and speak to info are submitted from their personal smartphone.
Purpose & Benefits of AP E Pass
- ✔️ AP Govt Issues E-passes For Movement Of Essential Goods.
- ✔️ Andhra Pradesh authorities have brought an (Emergency) epass system withinside the country to facilitate the producing and shipping of important items.
- ✔️ The authorities have made it clear that each one of important items businesses and providers can avail the epass online.
- ✔️ These passes will be issued below the supervision of the District Joint Collector.The state authorities will give epass to those who fill forms through mail or phone.
- ✔️ Passes will get issued to 20% of personnel or as a minimum 5% from every manufacturing unit in production and delivery businesses and factories of important works, with situation to regulations.
- ✔️ e-Pass has been organized for the proprietors of offerings like grocery/milk/chemists, etc. below the important offerings.
- ✔️ Through e Pass, carrier companies could be capable of offering important offerings to the people without any obstacle.
- ✔️ To Travel in Emergency Work Like a Medical Problem or other.
The State command control room additionally video displays units the shares of important works on a day by day foundation and redresses associated public grievances registered on 1092, a 24×7 helpline.
During this Pandemic Situation of Covid-19, which is a very deadly and highly communicable infection, it is truly expected by the government to impose certain restrictions on the general public for the purpose of their health and safety. But in the case of any Corona the one should have e-pass for the move.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass?
In order to apply for Andhra Pradesh ePass online, you have to follow these eminent steps.
- ✔️ Start the registration process by visiting the official website of the AP portal through the direct link https://serviceonline.gov.in/getServiceDesc.html?serviceId=14040003.
- ✔️ On the homepage, go through the guidelines and click on the option of Apply for Service.
- ✔️ You will be soon redirected to another page that will have the application form of Andhra Pradesh ePass.
- ✔️ Here you have to start filling this application form with all the important details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address.
- ✔️ Now select an Identity Proof type from the dropdown menu and provide the Identity Card number.
- ✔️ Next; select the category of Travelers from different options that are student, migrant worker, tourist, pilgrim, and emergency/medical.
- ✔️ Now you have to select the movement type that is within Andhra, outside Andhra, or traveling to some Andhra Pradesh from some other state.
- ✔️ Under the section of Applicant’s Photograph, either you can choose a photograph file from your system or you can click on the icon of a camera to start your device camera and click a picture instantly.
- ✔️ Next, fill in the form with other necessary details.
- ✔️ You can add members and their details by clicking on the addition symbol under the section of Traveler(s) Details.
- ✔️ Next, you have to agree that you have the Arogya Setu application installed on your mobile device.
- ✔️ Now provide the captcha details that are displayed on the screen.
- ✔️ Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.
After successful submission of the AP e Pass online application, you will get a confirmation SMS on your mobile number to confirm your application. The approval of the ePass can take up some hours to a day a two. Once the ePass is approved, you will get another SMS through which you will be also able to download the ePass.
Procedure To Register For AP Migrant Workers Registration
To apply for the migrant registration you will have to follow the simple procedure which is mentioned below:-
- ✔️ First of all click on the Registration Direct Link given here
- ✔️ The application form for the registration will be displayed on your screen.
- ✔️ First of all, you will have to select the migration type that is if you are travelling outside Andhra Pradesh or you want to travel inside Andhra Pradesh.
- ✔️ Now you will have to fill the basic details such as your personal information.
- ✔️ You will have to enter the purpose of your travel.
- ✔️ You will also have to enter your address details available in Andhra Pradesh state.
- ✔️ Click on submit
After going through this information if you still have any problem regarding the procedure related to the migrant worker registration then you will have to follow the helpline number given below to ask help from the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh government:-
Epass scholarship application last date for freshers and renewal 2016-17 Andhra pradesh, Telangana, hp, karna… https://t.co/0Dj4WoUdtI— epass scholarships (@epassstatus) August 17, 2016
Required Documents for AP ePass
Here is the complete list of documents that you might need for applying to Andhra Pradesh ePass.
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Valid Passport
- ✔️ Voter ID Card
- ✔️ PAN Card
- ✔️ Driving License
- ✔️ Traveling Tickets
- ✔️ Copy of Wedding Card in case of marriage invitations
- ✔️ Admission card, or institute card for students
- ✔️ Medical report in case of patients
- ✔️ Death certificate for attention funeral
- ✔️ Accommodation Proof
- ✔️ Letter from Government authorities for essential service exemptions
It is noted that you don’t need to upload all the documents for AP ePass as you need to upload only one or two from the list which is needed just to verification of identity.
సార్ అప్లై చేసి 5 రోజులు అవుతుంది ఇప్పటి వరకు రిప్లై లేదు pic.twitter.com/NUcLTVV8Rb— syed abdul majid (@syedabd94280333) May 8, 2020
AP ePass Important Points
Apart from following the guidelines of the lockdown, it is also important for the citizens and applicants to follow the guidelines of the Andhra Pradesh ePass too. Here are some of the important points that you should keep in mind while applying for the Andhra Pradesh ePass.
- ✔️ Only the citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this ePass if they are traveling within Andhra Pradesh are moving out from Andhra Pradesh.
- ✔️ If someone from some other state is coming to Andhra Pradesh, they also need to apply for this ePass first.
- ✔️ Applicants do not have to register anywhere, but can simply fill up an application form on the official site and can get the ePass approved.
- ✔️ It can take time for the approval of the ePass and the application can get rejected in the case of irrelevant or unsatisfactory reasons provided by the applicant.
- ✔️ The application of ePass can be applied by an individual or also for the whole family.
- ✔️ There is no such offline mode; hence, the only way to get the ePass is through the online application on the official portal.
- ✔️ Apart from the filling of the application form, you need to upload Government approved photo identity cards such as aadhar, PAN card, and others.
- ✔️ Also, the applicant needs to upload a valid document stating the purpose of the movement such as a marriage invitation card, medical document, and others.
- ✔️ It is important that the applicant should have Arogya Set application installed on their device.
- ✔️ Make sure that you provide all the details correctly and upload valid documents; else your application will get rejected.
Andhra Pradesh has not yet imposed a complete lockdown unlike many other states of India. The state has offered a bracket of 6 hours that is from morning 6 am till noon 12 in which the citizens can perform their essential activities. The curfew starts at 12 noon and the authorities make sure that this curfew is quite strict and the citizens abide by the rules and regulations of the curfew.
Of course, keeping in mind the emergencies that a person can have during the curfew timings, the State Government has also initiated the facility of Andhra Pradesh ePass. But the citizens need to understand that they should apply for the ePass only in case of emergency. Also, they should make sure to provide correct details to get the ePass approved and should maintain the guidelines of the ePass too along with the lockdown instructions.
Want an e-Pass to travel during a medical emergency or other essential needs? To apply for an e-pass, get in touch with Andhra Pradesh Police on our Twitter DM / https://t.co/cCIiWN47Io / https://t.co/ipgoa35o3x— Andhra Pradesh Police (@APPOLICE100) May 17, 2021
We request you to #StayHomeStaySafe.#COVID19 #coronavirus pic.twitter.com/9xPvCWqdZB
Andhra Pradesh Lockdown Guidelines
Here are some of the important guidelines that the citizens in Andhra Pradesh need to follow during the lockdown.
- ✔️ The curfew will start from 12 noon every day and will stay till 6 am the next very day.
- ✔️ During the curfew timing, all the shops, offices, restaurants, educational centers, and others will remain closed.
- ✔️ Only healthcare centers such as testing labs, pharmacies, hospitals, and others along with some essential services shall remain open.
- ✔️ The authorities shall maintain the imposed section 144 in the state that shall prohibit any kind of gathering anywhere or on the streets.
- ✔️ Group of people consisting of 5 numbers shall be prohibited.
- ✔️ People who are outside the stores of essential items should maintain a queue with proper social distancing while making the purchase.
- ✔️ The movements of goods from one location to another location are allowed during the curfew timings., eepass ap eepass ap,eepass ap
- ✔️ In the case of marriages, there should be only 20 members invited for the occasion.
- ✔️ Anybody moving out in the case of emergency during the curfew period should have a proper Andhra Pradesh ePass along with a valid Government photo identity card along with them.
Anybody not following the guidelines and regulations of the lockdown or the ePass should be liable for facing consequences from the authorities trying to maintain a successful curfew in the state. The users are also requested to avoid applying for AP epass if there is no emergency.
E-pass Ap Aplly Online 2021 FAQ?
How can you apply?
e-passes can be applied by visiting: www.spandana.ap.gov.in or https://gramaward sachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ CVPASSAPP/CV/CVOrganization Registration
e-passes can be applied by visiting: www.spandana.ap.gov.in or https://gramaward sachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ CVPASSAPP/CV/CVOrganization Registration