e pass, e-pass, covid19mhpolice.in e pass, e pass status, e pass application
The Maharashtra government has extended restrictions till June 15 with certain relaxations including inter-district travels. Those who need to travel during the stated time period within the state will now require an e-pass.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, movement across various Indian regions is restricted. However, there could be a situation where a person needs to travel to another place within the country. Especially in cases where people need to travel from their place of work to their hometown or those students who live in hostels and need to return home. The Curfew Pass allows movement in these situations. One can travel from one place to another with the help of an online e-Pass.
The COVID-19 Lockdown e-Pass is available online and one does not have to come in physical contact with unknown people in the process of getting thepass issued.
Who needs to apply for an e-pass for travel?
Those who want to travel outside their districts are required to get an e-pass. Presently, citizens of Maharashtra can travel outside districts only for limited emergency reasons, which include extreme medical emergency, death, marriage etc., e pass application, epass application, epass application, e pass application
Here’s how to apply for an e-pass in Maharashtra
- ✔️ Go to the official e-pass portal
- ✔️ Click on the tab ‘apply for a pass here.
- ✔️ On the next page, select the district you want to travel to.
- ✔️ ubmit the necessary documents.
- ✔️ Mention the reason for your extreme emergency travel.
- ✔️ Combine all the relevant documents in a single file while uploading.
- ✔️ After submitting the application, you will receive a token ID. Save it, and use it to check the status of your application.
- ✔️ After the verification and approval by the concerned departments, you can download the e-pass using the token ID.
- ✔️ The e-pass will contain your details, vehicle number, validity and a QR code.
-Keep a soft/hard copy with you while travelling and show it to the police when asked.
The e-pass will contain your details, vehicle number, validity, and a QR code. Keep a soft or hard copy with you while travelling and show it to the police when asked.
|????Short video for making Maharashtrian e-pass????|
|[pdfviewer width=”600px” height=”849px” beta=”true/false”]https://cscdigitalsevasolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/State-wise-Links-for-e-passes.pdf[/pdfviewer]|
What documents are required for application?
- ✔️ A valid identity proof
- ✔️ Medical fitness certificate
- ✔️ Wedding cards or related documents for marriage
- ✔️ Medical report of persons travelling for medical emergency or death certificate in the case of death
Maharashtra EPass portal – Maharashtra Police EPass, Lockdown Pass online, Corona Pass can be checked on the official government portal. Coronavirus is a virus that originated in China in December 2019 which affects the people of the entire world in just a small proportion of the time. This virus basically attacks the respiratory system of humans which leads to difficulty in breathing. Read the complete article to get details on Maharashtra EPass.
You can apply for an E-Pass by visiting https://t.co/jR6ROcjBYm for travelling within or outside Maharshtra in case of emergency. Please follow the given steps.— महाराष्ट्र पोलीस – Maharashtra Police (@DGPMaharashtra) May 13, 2020
Passes will be issued only in cases of extreme emergencies. pic.twitter.com/AAgm2A4jFh
This virus is mainly spread with the touch, hence, we can protect ourselves from this virus by not going to crowded places, by keeping our hands clean by washing from time to time, and by using an alcohol-based sanitizer that kills the harmful virus. We should not touch our faces without washing our hands
|Name of the State||MH ( Maharashtra: E-pass )|
|Official Authority||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of Pass||Movement e-Pass during Lockdown|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Official Portal||Click Here|
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, governments of all countries declared the basic solution i.e. to impose complete lockdown. Lockdown is the kind of emergency situation imposed by the government to restrict the movement and shut down the other actions of the region which are non-essential for the living of the people.
Maharashtra Lockdown EPass
People are not allowed to leave the place to go to another. They are restricted to where they are staying. Keeping in mind the rising cases of coronavirus, initially, the Union government of India imposed nationwide lockdown, and now, state governments are imposing complete lockdowns in their respective states according to the current situations prevailing in the state. On 06 May 2021, Thursday, Chief Minister of Maharashtra ‘K VijayRaghavan’ said that,” it can be prevented if we take strong measures”.
Document pertaining to other emergency purposes are required
Maharashtra recorded 14,123 new coronavirus cases on Tuesday,, and 477 fresh deaths, the state health department said. With the addition of 14,123 Covid-19 cases, the state’s caseload rose to 57,61,015, while the fatality count increased to 96,198. Maharashtra now has 2,30,681 active Covid-19 cases.
CM imposed lockdown with some guidelines which are to be strictly followed by the citizens of Maharashtra. Along with these guidelines, mobility of people is also restricted i.e. no one is allowed to go to another place leaving on their own, on one can move in the city and if someone really needs to go somewhere very urgently, they will need an online Maharashtra Police E-pass for that. This Maharashtra E-pass is a basic requirement for moving.
Maharashtra Police covid-19 EPass
Maharashtra has the most increasing number of covid-19 positive cases. Hence, in order to control this rising number of cases every day, the Maharashtra government has imposed lockdown and curfew till 15th May 2021
Also, To maintain the smooth working of this lockdown, Maharashtra police has introduced the Maharashtra Police e pass for the citizens who need to travel within the state or from one district to another for any emergency reasons., e pass status, e pass status, e pass status,
Application of Maharashtra Police epass through online portal
Any Maharashtra citizen who wishes to travel for emergency reasons in this lockdown can obtain a Maharashtra Police epass by following the given simple steps-
- ✔️ You will need to visit the official government portal of Maharashtra by clicking on the given link https://covid19.mhpolice.in
- ✔️ You will need to go to the instructions given for applying for the Maharashtra epass and then press the button as ‘apply for a pass here’ after duly reading all the instructions given for the application.
- ✔️ A popup will appear on the new page asking you whether you need to visit outside Maharashtra or not.
- ✔️ In Case you’ve selected no, then you will be directed to the page where you need to fill in details needed for the e pass application form.
- ✔️ In case you have selected yes, then you will have to give the details of co-passengers going with you and then you will be taken to another page with the details of the application form.
- ✔️ Now you will be required to fill in all the details that are asked on the application form for the Maharashtra E pass.
- ✔️ After Successfully filling the information in the form you will be required to take a picture of yourself using the webcam of your device or upload any picture from your device and attach it with your application form.
- ✔️ You will also be asked to upload certain necessary documents such as a medical summary, Aadhar Card, or any other certificate that will prove your emergency cause and the purpose of your travel.
- ✔️ After filling in all the above information, you can click on the submit option.
You will get a notification on your registered mobile number regarding the approval of your Maharashtra Epass by the police authorities of Maharashtra and you will be directed to download your valid Maharashtra Police covid-19 epass from a URL provided in the SMS notification itself, covid19mhpolice.in e pass, covid19mhpolice.in e pass, covid19mhpolice.in e pass, covid19mhpolice.in e pass
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|