E-Shram Card Registration 2023 Online Apply Portal & CSC NDUW eShram Card Status: Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. Through the CSC NDUW EShram Card Online registration Online UP Bihar, MP & Karnataka, aspirants can get jobs in Future, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
The Ministry of Labour and Employment of India launched the portal named e-Shram for the welfare of workers who are in unorganized sectors. This e-Shram portal is launched to track all the information and gather statistics on unorganized sector labourers and employees. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and labourers. The information about the E Shram Card 2023 will be made available in the article below. Read the article carefully till the end to get a step by step guide on the information pertaining to E Shram Card Registration 2023. Moreover, you should check the E Shram Card Payment Status 2023 after completing the Registration.
E Shram Card Login & Registration 2023 Shramik card Download PDF: The Government of India has launched an Online Portal e shram i.e registration.eshram.gov.in for the Registration of unorganized sector workers in India. The Government has Started a New Scheme for the low-wage worker through the schemes the unorganized sector workers will be benefitted in several ways like Free insurance, Jobs for the unemployed. On the Shramik Portal, the user will be able to Update the change number, and occupation details.
- 1 Can farmers also have e-shram cards, and know what the rules say?
- 1.1 Who can get e-shram card made?
- 1.2 E Shram Card Registration?
- 1.3 E Shram Card Online Application 2023?
- 1.4 What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit?
- 1.5 Benefits of EShram Card 2023?
- 1.6 e shram Required Documents | what documents are needed?
- 1.7 E Shram Card Fees/Charges | Fee for e-Shramik Card
- 1.8 Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Card
- 1.9 E Shram Card Registration 2023 Online Apply
- 1.10 How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- 1.11 E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 1.12 Application Fee
- 1.13 Documents Required for E Shram Card
- 1.14 How to do E Shram Card Registration
- 1.15 Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
- 1.16 e-Shram Card Benefits
- 1.17 Documents Required
- 2 Information Required
- 2.1 Who can Apply for e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
- 2.2 Who can Apply for Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & Karnataka
- 2.3 Features of E Shram Portal?
- 2.4 Who can register in the e-shram portal?
- 2.5 E shram Contact Adress?
- 2.6 What is the e Shram card?
- 2.7 Who is eligible for Shram card?
- 2.8 E-Sharm card online apply?
- 2.9 How do I apply for Eshram card?
Can farmers also have e-shram cards, and know what the rules say?
e-Shram Card : These days a large number of people are getting their e-shram card made in India. The e-shram card has been started especially for the laborers and workers associated with the unorganized sector. You get many benefits by getting this card made. Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, an insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh is given to the e-shram card holders. Apart from this, by coming in the government records, their chances of getting employment also increase. Through e-shram card, workers can take advantage of various ambitious schemes of the government. The question of farmers living in rural areas is whether they can also get an e-shram card? In this episode, today we will tell you which people can get e-shram card and which farmers are eligible to get these cards made. Let us know about it in detail
Who can get e-shram card made?
E Shram Card Online Apply 2023 State Wise @ Register.eshram.gov.in: So as we know the Government of India started the E Shram portal at Register.eshram.gov.in to make Shramik Card of Labours and workers in India. So you can register for E Shram Card 2023 on Register.eshram.gov.in and then get a Shramik Card. This E Shram Yojana is started by Government to provide you with Social Security on Rainy Days. You can get a pension after the age of 60 Years if you have a Shramik Card. Moreover, you will also have insurance for doing your work as per the benefits of E Shram Card 2023 Login.
E Shram Card Registration?
To step-by-step registration procedures for the E Shram Card are as follows, check out the following step-by-step and register to get an E Shram Card if you belong to Unorganised Worker.
- ✔️ To do registration for the E Shram Card an individual has to visit the official portal of E Shram i.e. @eshram.gov.in.
- ✔️ Post visiting the official portal an option of REGISTER on e-Shram will be visible before, click on the option.
- ✔️ After clicking on the option of REGISTER on e-Shram a new page will be visible, where you will find an option of where you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar Number & CAPTCHA Code and then hit the button of Send OTP.
- ✔️ Post hitting the button of Send OTP a six-digit OTP will be received on the Aadhaar Card registered mobile number, enter the OTP, and go to the next web page.
- ✔️ On the next web page you will be asked to enter and upload the required credentials, fill in the details and upload the requested documents and then finalize the registration procedure, after finalizing the registration you will get your E Shram Card
Who can get e-Shramik Card?
Tutor, Housekeeper – Maid (maid of work), Maid (Cook), Safai Karamchari, Guard, Beauty parlor worker, Barber, Cobbler, Tailor, Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician (Electrician), Granddaughter ( painter), tile worker, welding worker, agricultural labourer, NREGA worker, brick kiln worker, stone breaker, quarry worker, false ceiling man, sculptor, fisherman, reza, porter, rickshaw puller, handcart in any type vendor, chaat wala, bhel wala, chai wala, hotel servant/waiter, receptionist, inquiry clerk, operator, clerk of every shop/salesman/helper, auto driver, driver, puncture maker, Shepherd, Dairy Wale, All Animal Husbandry, Paper Hawker, Zomato Swiggy Delivery Boy, Amazon Flipkart Delivery Boy (Courier), Nurse, Wardboy, Aya, Temple Priest,This card can be made for daily wage earners of various government offices, that is, actually every worker seen around you.
E Shram Card Online Application 2023?
|Article||E Shram Card Registration 2023|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2023|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
What is E Shram Card and what will be the benefit?
Among the people who have e-shram card in UP, the maximum number of 1.24 crore workers are associated with the agriculture sector. According to the data given on the e-shram portal, the second number is household workers, whose number is 4039153. At the same time, the number of workers engaged in the construction sector is 2442088. Let us tell you that the target is to register about 38 crore workers in the country on the e-shram portal. Of these, more than 12.20 crore workers have been registered so far.
Benefits of EShram Card 2023?
There are many benefits of E Shram Card 2023 apart from what is known to you. See the complete benefits in the points given below and then avail all the perks after getting Shramik Card.
- ✔️ First Benefit is that you will get a Pension of Rs 3000/- (Minimum) after attaining age of 60 Years.
- ✔️ Secondly, you will have complete insurance for any mishappening during age up to 60 Years.
- ✔️ In case of any accident you can avail Insurance of Rs 50,000/-.
- ✔️ If due to mishappening, the beneficiary dies then all the benefits will be transferred to the Wife.
- ✔️ You have to contribute monthly through your E Shram Card and the same amount will be credited by the Government of India.
- ✔️ You can avail all the Government Schemes for Workers if you have your E Shram Card or Shramik Card.
38 crore workers of the country are working in the unorganized sector. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural labourers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, self-employed and many more workers in the unorganized sector are widely reduced. are | This national level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created for the welfare of these crore unorganized workers brothers and sisters who play a big role in the country’s economy and to envision their secure future
You will get 12 digit unique number
- ✔️ The E Shram Card of about 38 crore laborers who will be made by the Union Ministry of Labor and Employment, will get a 12-digit unique (Universal Account Number UAN) number on the EShram Card! So that all the workers can get the benefit at once. As you know that every person in India has a different Aadhar card number as an identity card. Similarly, EShram Card will also make you the identity of a laborer of India
e shram Required Documents | what documents are needed?
There are about 30 crores unorganised workers in INDIA.Those who wanted to register themselves in getting the NDUW UAN eshramcard have to do online registration on eshram.gov.in.registration needs some documents. The following documents are required to register for the e shram card –
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
E Shram Card Fees/Charges | Fee for e-Shramik Card
There are no fees required for the e-registration for the e-shram card. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Card
Any worker/laborer who is a citizen of India fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram Card.
- ✔️ Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- ✔️ Worker should not be an income tax payer
- ✔️ Worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
Whatever scheme is run by the Government of India! Its database will also be linked with all those schemes, so that it will be able to register and take advantage of schemes in the formal sector through a single platform to do any kind of work..Help to take advantage of government schemes
National toll free number will also be released
- ✔️ Toll free number will be issued to help the workers, for any kind of information, they will be able to get information through toll free number. For help which toll free number 14434 will be started after registration
E Shram Card Registration 2023 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
How to log in online in E Shram Portal?
- ✔️ To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- ✔️ After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- ✔️ After selecting the next page will open.
- ✔️ In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- ✔️ After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- ✔️ After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- ✔️ Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- ✔️ Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- ✔️ Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- ✔️ The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- ✔️ Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- ✔️ After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- ✔️ After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
|E-Shram Portal 2023 CSC Login Details|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
E ShramCard Registration Eligibility Criteria
- ✔️ Age should be between 16-59 years
- ✔️ Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- ✔️ Should not be an income tax payer
- ✔️ Must be working in the unorganized sector
No fee will be charged for applying for this. But if you come after updating any kind of data in UAN card, then you will have to pay ₹ 20.
Documents Required for E Shram Card
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Electricity Bill/Ration card
- ✔️ Active Mobile Number
How to do E Shram Card Registration
- ✔️ To apply eshram card online , first you have to go to the official website
- ✔️ There you have to click on register on e-Shram link
- ✔️ After that you will get the self registration page open
- ✔️ Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- ✔️ After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- ✔️ Here you have to fill all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, after that you will complete the e labor card online application eshram card download
Stakeholders of e-Shram Portal
e-Shram Card Benefits
Indian Government has run many welfare schemes for unorganized sector workers and labourers. Many workers are missing the opportunity to get benefits of the scheme because of a lack of awareness. You can check the benefits of E Shram Portal Registration. eshram card, e shram gov in, eshram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login
- ✔️ Financial Support
- ✔️ Social Security Scheme Benefits
- ✔️ More Job Opportunity
- ✔️ Premium wave for 1 Year
- ✔️ Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- ✔️ Track Migrant Labourers workforce
- ✔️ Aadhar Card
- ✔️ Bank Passbook
- ✔️ Ration card
- ✔️ Electricity Bill
- ✔️ Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
- ✔️ Aadhaar number
- ✔️ Aadhaar linked active mobile number
- ✔️ Bank account details
- ✔️ Age should be between 16-59 years (26-08-1961 to 25-08-2005)
This system is being made to register 38 crore unorganised workers. “It will not only register them but would also be helpful in delivering of various social security schemes being implemented by the Central and State Governments,” said the labour minister.
Who can Apply for e-Shram Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & karnataka
Peoples who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the e-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section e shram card, e shram gov in, e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram login e shram card download, e shram gov in, e shram gov in, e shram login , e shram card download
Who can Apply for Portal Online Bihar, MP, UP & Karnataka
Peoples who worked in Unorganized Sector as Workers and Laborers are eligible to apply for the E-Shram Portal. Check the Sector / Category details from the below section.
- ✔️ Small and Marginal Farmers
- ✔️ Agricultural labors
- ✔️ Milk Pouring Farmers
- ✔️ Vegetable and fruit vendors
- ✔️ Migrant Workers
- ✔️ Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- ✔️ Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- ✔️ Animal husbandry workers
- ✔️ Beedle rolling
- ✔️ Labeling and Packing
- ✔️ CSC
- ✔️ Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- ✔️ Salt workers
- ✔️ Tannery workers
- ✔️ Building and Constructions workers
- ✔️ Leatherworkers
- ✔️ Midwives
- ✔️ Domestic workers
- ✔️ Barbers
- ✔️ Newspaper vendors
- ✔️ Rickshaw pullers
- ✔️ Auto drivers
- ✔️ Sericulture workers
- ✔️ House Maids
- ✔️ Street Vendors
- ✔️ ASHA Workers
Features of E Shram Portal?
- ✔️ EA’s new employment portal, E Shram, was launched by Bhupendra Yadav, the Union Employment Minister.
- ✔️ The e-Shram portal will compile a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers.
- ✔️ Aadhaar will be seeded into this database.
- ✔️ Through this portal, street vendors, domestic workers, and laborers will be connected.
- ✔️ We will enter into the portal the names, addresses, educational qualifications, skill types, etc., of our users.
- ✔️ By using the e-shram portal, the workers will be able to access many facilities.
- ✔️ An individual 12 digit record will be provided to all registered workers, which will be valid nationwide.
- ✔️ These cards will also provide workers with benefits from various schemes.
- ✔️ With this card, workers can be divided based on their work, making employment easier for them.
- ✔️ In addition to launching and operating schemes for workers through the database, the government will also receive assistance.
- ✔️ The Ministry of Labor and Employment will be responsible for this portal
Who can register in the e-shram portal?
- ✔️ An unorganized worker (who is between 16-59 years of age and is not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt funded)).
- ✔️ Only agricultural laborers and landless farmers are eligible for registration on the e-shram portal. Other farmers are not eligible
What is the e Shram card?
Who is eligible for Shram card?
e-Shram Card Benefits?
The central government has developed e-SHRAM portal which will be a centralised database of unorganised workers seeded with Aadhaar. After registering, the worker is entitled to get an Accidental Insurance cover of 2 Lakh under PMSBY
E-Sharm card online apply?
How do I apply for Eshram card?
Open register.eshram.gov.in on your Device. Secondly, Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number on E Shram Portal Register.eshram.gov.in for Self registration
After registering, the worker is entitled to get an accidental insurance cover and permanent disability of 2 lakh and Rs 1 lakh for partial disability under PMSBY. In the future, all the social security benefits of unorganised workers will be delivered through this portal, e shram card download, e shram card download, e shram card download
Step 1: Access eshram.gov.in using your device. Step 2: Look for the E Aadhaar Card Beneficiary Status Check Link and click on it once it’s available. Step 3: Provide your Shramik Card number, UAN number, or Aadhar Card number. Step 4: Check your E Shram Payment Status 2023 after logging in.
The workers having an e-Shram card will get a pension amount every month. The workers will get a pension of Rs.3,000 every month after attaining 60 years. They will also get death insurance of Rs.2 lakh and financial aid of Rs.1 lakh in the case of partial handicap.