KCET Counselling 2021, kcet counselling number ,kcet document upload ,kcet application form 2021 ,kcet admit card 2021 KCET Counselling 2021 – KEA will conduct KCET 2021 counselling online at the official website – cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. To participate in the counselling of KCET 2021, the candidates will have to register and fill out their choice of colleges and courses for admission.
Stay up-to date with KCET
Only those candidates who qualify the KCET 2021 and receive a valid rank will be able to participate in KCET counselling 2021. The procedure of KCET 2021 counselling will consist of verification of documents, filling of choices, KCET 2021 seat allotment and reporting at institutes. During the KCET 2021 counselling, selected choices of college and courses have to be in the order of preference. The authorities will conduct two rounds of KCET counselling 2021 along with a second extended round and special round. Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of KCET merit, preferences and availability of seats. Read the full article to know more about KCET counselling 2021
|KCET 2021||August 28 and 29, 2021|
|Availability of result||September 20, 2021|
|Commencement of counselling and verification of documents||To be notified|
|Option entry||To be notified|
|Mock allotment||To be notified|
|Announcement of seat allotment – Round 1||To be notified|
|Round 2 – modification/delete/reordering of choices||To be notified|
|Round 2 seat allotment||To be notified|
|Second extended round – Option entry||To be notified|
|Second extended round seat allotment||To be notified|
|Special round – fresh option entry||To be notified|
|Special round seat allotment||To be notified|
KCET Counselling 2021- Step-wise Procedure
Qualified candidates will have to participate in the counselling of KCET 2021 to be allotted into the participating courses and institutes. The KCET 2021 counselling procedure will be held in both online. If the candidates do not complete the KCET 2021 counselling process, then they will not be provided admissions.
Procedure of KCET 2021 Counselling
Step 1 – Document Verification and Registration – All of the qualified candidates will have to firstly verify their documents. The procedure of document verification will be done at the specified centres. All of the required documents have to be produced and a unique ID and password will be given to the candidates after the verification is completed successfully. The following documents have to be produced for verification:
KCET 2021 application form printout?
- ✔️ Proof of application fee payment
- ✔️ KCET 2021 admit card
- ✔️ Score card of SSLC/10th Standard
- ✔️ Score card of 2nd PUC/12th Standard
- ✔️ Two recent passport size photographs
- ✔️ Study Certificate Counter signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- ✔️ Any other required documents
Step 2 – Choice Filling and Locking: Next, the verified candidates will have to log in using their CET number to fill their preferred choice of courses and colleges. Before filling out their choices, the candidates will be able to check the course wise, category wise and college wise seat matrix which will be released by the authorities. All of the choices selected by the candidates has to be in the order of preference. The candidates will also be able to add, rearrange or modify their choices before the final date. No changes will be accepted after the choices are locked by the candidates.
Step 3 – Allotment of Seats: After the choice filling process ends, the mock seat allotment result of KCET 2021 is announced. Since the mock allotment is conducted to let the candidates know their chances of admissions based on their merit and preferred seats. The candidates will be able to change their choices after the mock allotment result is announced. Candidates will be able to check their allotment status in online mode by logging in using their CET number. Two rounds of allotment along with a second extended round and special round will be conducted during KCET 2021 counselling. The provisional allotment letter has to be downloaded and printed out by the candidates.
Step 4 – Reporting at Allotted Institutes: The selected candidates will have to report to their respective allotted institutes to confirm their admission. While reporting to the institute, the candidates will have to produce their documents along with the allotment letter. The required fee also has to be paid by the candidates.
KCET Participating Institutes 2021
Through counselling of KCET 2021, the candidates will be allotted into the participating institutes. There will be around 204 institutes offering B.Tech courses under KCET 2021 participating institutes. The candidates will have to select their preferred institutes while participating in the KCET counselling session
Important Events have done under KCET Counseling?
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Start Date for Verification of document||In September 2021|
|Last date for the verification of documents||expected in September month|
|Seat Matrix Display timing||Also in Sept month 2021|
|After that, Entry open option for counseling||1st Week of October month|
|Last Date for the entry option||Then, 2nd week of October month|
|Also, mock allotment result publication for counseling||3rd week in October month|
|If any candidate wants to change their seat allocated to them||4th week of October month|
|After that, publication of allotment of result for the first stage||1st Week of Month November 2021|
|So exercise for the choice of allotted seat for the candidate||2nd Week of Month November|
|2nd Round for Counseling for Choice filling||3rd Week in month November 2021|
|Option change for counseling||4th week in November 2021|
|Then Result of Allotment||In December month 2021|
|After that Allotment of Vacancy Round||Also in December month|
|At last, Allotment Result||December month 2021|
KCET Cutoff 2021
Candidates will be able to check the KCET 2021 cutoff at the official website. The cutoff of KCET 2021 will be released after each round of counselling process. In the meantime, candidates can check the previous year’s KCET cutoff to get an idea about it.
Previous Year’s KCET Cutoff
- ✔️ KCET 2020 Cutoff
- ✔️ KCET 2019 Cutoff
- ✔️ KCET 2018 Cutoff
- ✔️ KCET 2017 Cutoff
KCET 2021 Counselling Document Verification
- ✔️ After registration, the next step in KCET counselling is the document verification process.
- ✔️ For the verification process, candidates have to carry original documents with them.
- ✔️ Candidates have to bring the required documents in original with one set of attested photocopies and two Passport size photographs for the verification process.
- ✔️ An acknowledgement card and a verification slip are issued to the candidates after the verification process ends.
- ✔️ After the verification of documents is done, candidates’ eligibility under different criteria is also verified on the same day.
- ✔️ A User ID and password are given to the students who successfully clear the verification round.
KCET 2021 Registration
- ✔️ After the document verification, candidates will have to register themselves at the counselling centre.
- ✔️ Details of the verification slip are to be added carefully in the registration form.
KCET 2021 Counselling Choice Filling and Seat Allocation
- ✔️ Seat allotment and choice filling will be done online.
- ✔️ must visit the official website and fill in their choice of college and course.
- ✔️ Candidates will have to log in with the user ID and password issued to them after the completion of the verification round.
- ✔️ To fill and lock the choice of colleges and courses, candidates’ will have to login by entering the CET number.
- ✔️ The allotment of seats will be based on the selection of the courses and colleges done by the candidates.
- ✔️The category-wise, course-wise and college-wise seat matrix will be uploaded on the official website.
- ✔️ There will be no limit to the number of options being entered.
- ✔️ After the first round of seat allotment, the unfilled/surrendered/cancelled or newly added seats will be offered as Casual Vacancies. The allotment will be the same as the first round.
KCET 2021 Counselling Fee Submission?
- ✔️ Payment of fee has to be done after the admission process completes.
- ✔️ Payment of the fee will confirm the admission of the candidates.
KCET 2021 Counselling Important Notes?
- ✔️ After the second round of counselling of KCET, if the seats remain vacant, the unfilled/cancelled/newly added seats will be offered as Casual Vacancies.
- ✔️ vAfter verification, the original documents will be returned to the candidates and the set of photocopies will be retained by KEA.
- ✔️ If any candidate fails to produce any of the document, the document verification of the candidate will not be done and he/she will not be allowed to participate in the KCET counselling process.
- ✔️Only eligible candidates, after document verification, can enter their choices.
- ✔️ During the first round of counselling for KCET 2020, the seat allotment for Special Category seats for Physically Disabled, NCC and Sports Category will be done.
KC ET 2021 Detailed Counselling Process (Post Certificate Verification)?
The detailed counselling procedure for KCET will be divided into five steps. Provided below is the step by step KCET detailed counselling procedure:
KCET 2021 Counselling Option Entry by the Candidates?
After receiving the seat matrix from the Government, the option entry will start for the candidates and the details regarding the category-wise, course-wise and college-wise available seats for allotment will be made available on the official KEA website in downloadable and print format
Only those candidates will be eligible for the option entry process whose verification has been done by the concerned authorities. The candidates will be able to choose from the available list of the colleges/courses. They can also choose from the available seats on display during the option entry step
- ✔️ The candidates are suggested to only go for those options in the discipline in which they are eligible. Candidates eligible for multiple disciplines can exercise their option entry in the same form
- ✔️ The form for option entry will be displayed on the screen as soon as the candidates enter their preliminary information at the specified URL on the internet
- ✔️ The candidates have to mention the priority number in front of the course or college displayed in which they are interested in and are eligible for
- ✔️ There is no limit for option entry that is why the candidates are suggested to enter the maximum possible number of entries to eliminate the possibility of not securing a seat
- ✔️ The options entered by the candidates must be in decreasing order of their priority
- ✔️ Before filling in their options, the candidates are advised to do thorough research about the course/college they want admission into
- ✔️ The candidates can alter their choices made till the last date. Once satisfied with their option entry, the candidates have to click on the “submit” button followed by clicking on the “log out” button
- ✔️ The candidates are suggested to take a print out of the option entry page once the process gets over
KCET 2021 Counselling Preparatory Work at Home
Under this step, the candidates have to acclimatise themselves with the option entry and allotment process. Prior knowledge regarding the same is important as the candidates cannot afford any slip-ups during the option entry process. The candidates must keep the following pointers in mind as a part of the preparatory work at the home process:
- ✔️ The candidates must jot down the name of the courses and colleges on a white sheet
- ✔️ The candidates should also keep a tab of the cutoff marks of those Institutes they desire to get in
- ✔️ The candidates must begin their preparatory work as soon as they are notified about the merit list or rank list
- ✔️ The candidates must also make a list of the Institutes in decreasing order of priority which will help them ease through the option entry process
- ✔️ The candidates will also be offered training through the Helpline Centres of KEA to get used to the option entry process
- ✔️ A mock allotment will be conducted by the concerned authorities before the start of the first round
- ✔️ The candidates will be issued with a verification slip which will contain details such as the category of the candidates etc which will facilitate the candidates in choosing their desired course or college
KCET 2021 Cutoff
- ✔️ The previous year cutoff ranks are available on the official KEA website for the reference of the candidates.
- ✔️ The candidates are advised to use the previous year cutoff ranks for reference purpose only and they should not draw any other inference
- ✔️ The candidates are strongly advised against exercising their option entry on the basis of previous year cutoff ranks
- ✔️ The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates and the order of options chosen by them through a highly sophisticated software
KCET 2021 Counselling: Real Seat Allotment Process and Admission
The Government will issue the seat matrix for each course, college and category to be available on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The final seat allotment process will be conducted in three rounds where each round will comprise of three phases and each phase consisting of a number of iterations.
Documents Required for KCET 2021 Counselling?
- ✔️ The following documents have to be submitted by the candidates at the time of document verification.
- ✔️ Printout of online KCET 2021 application form
- ✔️ Original copy of challan as proof of payment of fee
- ✔️ Xth standard Mark Sheet
- ✔️ XIIth class Mark Sheet
- ✔️ Study certificate signed by concerned BEO/DDPI
- ✔️ Two recent Passport-size photographs
KCET 2021 admit card
- ✔️ Medical certificate for PwD candidates
- ✔️ Valid Caste Certificates (SC/ST/Other Reserved Category Candidates)
KCET 2021 Counselling Helpline Centres
Provided below is the list of KCET 2021 Counselling Helpline Centres where the candidates have to report for verifying their documents.
Post-KCET 2021 Counselling Process
After the conclusion of KCET 2021 counselling process, the shortlisted candidates have to confirm their admission by visiting their alloted Institutes or Colleges. The candidates will be required to produce their allotment letter and all the required documents in the alloted Institute. Finally, to confirm the allotment, the candidates have to pay the fee.
As you mentioned, on the rank that you have secured in KCET, chances seem to be less in order to get a seat in agriculture.
Based on the last year cutoff and the performance in the entrance had you had scored within 10000, then things would have taken into consideration. you can try out your luck in the private institutes offering agriculture courses
, kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet counselling number , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet document upload , kcet application form 2021 , kcet application form 2021 , kcet application form 2021 , kcet application form 2021, kcet admit card 2021 , kcet admit card 2021
How can I check my seat allotment in KCET?
- Visit the official website at kea.kar.nic.in as per KCET seat allotment date 2021.
- Click on the link to KCET allotment 2021.
- Candidates will have to enter their Karnataka CET number.
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- KCET seat allotment 2021 shall be displayed on the screen
How does KCET seat allotment work?
Is 20000 a good rank in KCET?
What do you do after seat allotment in KCET?
How do KCET Counselling?
Is KCET Counselling online?
What is 1G in KCET?
What are the courses offered through KCET?
- B.Sc Hons (Sericulture)
- B.Sc Hons (Horticulture)
- B.Sc Hons (Forestry)
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Sc Hons (Community Science)
- B.Sc Hons (Agriculture)
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
KCET Counselling 2021 , kcet ounselling number , kcet document upload , kcet application form 2021 ,kcet admit card 2021 , Documents Upload, kcet application form 2021, kcet admit card 2021
|Friends, to update, you will answer any question in your mind, you will be disabled forever, you will ask what is your answer.|
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी सरकारी योजनाओं की जानकारी हम सबसे पहले अपने इस वेबसाइटcscdigitalsevasolutions.com के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Sanjit Gupta
|Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||↗️Click Here|
|Facebook Page||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||↗️Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||↗️Click Here|
KCET Admit Card 2021: How to download
Visit the official site of KEA on kea.kar.nic.in.
Click on KCET Admit Card 2021 link available on the home page.
Enter the login details and click on submit.
Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Check the admit card and download it.
The examination was postponed earlier due to the prevailing COVID-19 scenario. The revised date for KCET 2021 was rescheduled and released by the University of Mysore. As of now, there hasn’t been any official announcement for rescheduling KCET 2021 examination. The examination comprises two papers.
KCET 2021 hall ticket will be available at https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/. Candidates will be able to download it easily by following the steps given below: Go to the official website or click on the link, which will be updated on this page later.
KCET is only for the students who belong from Karnataka. If you want to take admission in the private colleges of Karnataka you can appear for COMEDK exam. COMEDK application forms are already out if you are interested you can appear for the exam. Last date to apply for the application form is 19th April, 2018.
Go to the official website of KCET 2021 (kea.kar.nic.in) Click on ‘Edit Karnataka CET application’ The user ID has to be entered and the OTP will be generated and sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number.